Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In our lives we sometimes do things that we do not enjoy doing. This is annoying for all of us but we should reconcile with it. Therefore I definitely agree with this statement because of several reasons.

Firstly I think that life is a sort of a game. Therefore we have to follow the rules of this game, wether we like it or not. So sometimes , by following these rules ,we have to do things which we do not enjoy. For example most of the students do not like to go to school, but without visiting it they can not complete their education. This is a typical example for doing things which we don not like, but these activities have influence on our further development.

Secondly I think that there is no fun if we do things that we like during our whole lives. I think that there is a bit of price when we finish something that we do not enjoy doing. In this way we will appreciate our achievements. For instance we really appreciate the piece and quiet, when we get home after a long and boring day at work. Also if we only do things that we like,during our whole lives , soon or later they will become common for us.

In conclusion, I think that it is important for us to do things that we do not like because they could have a big influence on our lives and also ,not to forget that the life is a game and sometimes we have to follow its rules.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social science class (2)

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In our lives we sometimes HAVE TO do things that we do not enjoy doing. This is annoying for all of us but we should reconcile with it. Therefore I definitely agree with this statement because of several reasons.

Firstly I think that life is a sort of a game. Therefore we have to follow the rules of this game, wHether we like it or not. So Sometimes by following these rules ,we have to do things which we do not enjoy. For example most of the students do not like to GOING to school, but without /visiting/ATTENDING/ it they (cannot) complete their educationS. This is a typical example for OF doing things which we do not like, but these activities DO have AN influence on our further development.

Secondly I think that there is no fun if we ONLY do things that we like during our whole lives. I think that there is a /bit of price/FEELING OF PRIDE/ when we finish something that we do not enjoy doing. In this way we will appreciate our OWN achievements. For instance we really appreciate the piece PEACE and quiet, when we get home after a long and boring day at work. Also i
If we only do things that we like during our whole lives, soon SOONER or later they will become /common /NATURAL TO/us.

In conclusion, I think that it is important for us to do things that we do not like(,) because they could have a big influence on our lives and also, not to forget that the life is a game and sometimes we have to follow its rules.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work TB. Keep an eye on your punctuation. A comma follows directly behind the word that precedes it, and then a space is left.

Kitos. 8/10