Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Smartphones and online social networks have destroyed communication between friends and family.

As the technology progressed the problems of life also facilitated, because technology provided people with every kind of facilities, and solved their problems. That’s why the technology also facilitated to have connections and communications around world with different people and different culture. The technology also provided us with the general information of the people and countries, and it gives us awareness what is happening in the world. Thus, I am I agree that smartphones and technology have facilitated to comfortable communications not only with our friends or family but also with people of different cultures, races and religions.
First of all, the smartphones brought lot facilities for people to have communications with their friends and loved one. Furthermore, it is considered one of the most easy and financially considered ways to follow up with your friends and family around the global. As I heard from my elders which said before the invention of smartphones it was difficult for us to have communication or notification about friends or relatives who lived far away from us. On that time, when something happened we were not able to aware them as soon as possible. That’s why, were sending them written messages via post office, and receiving the response in the message in a written way. This was time-consuming, and was take much time to receive a message or send message to our loved one.
In addition, the invention of the smart phone not only facilitated the communication with our loved, but also it brought an easy and less time-consuming method for the communication with people. Meanwhile, the inventions of the smart phones also provided comfortable education process for people, and are able to get the education without going to a particular place or attending university.
Last but not least, smartphones play an important role in our current life, without smartphone our daily activities and planes won’t run. And, smartphones provided facilities not only our daily communication with our friends but also in our current solving our problems and saved our times.

2 Likes

As technology progressed, the problems of life also became easier because technology provided people with all kinds of facilities and solved their problems. That’s why the technology also facilitated to have connections and communication around the world with different people and different culture. The technology also provided us with the general information of the people and countries, and it gives us awareness of what is happening in the world. So, I agree that smartphones and technology have facilitated to have comfortable communication not only with our friends or family but also with people of different cultures, races and religions.

First of all, the smartphones brought lot of facilities for people to have communications with their friends and loved ones. Moreover, it is considered as one of the easiest and financially considered ways to follow up with your friends and family around the global. As I heard from my elders who said that before the invention of smartphones, it was difficult for us to have communication or notification about friends or relatives who lived far away from us. At that time, if something happened, we were not able to inform them as soon as possible. That’s why we were sending them written messages through the post office and receiving the answer in the message in a written way. This was time consuming, and was take much time to receive a message or send a message to our loved one.

In addition, the invention of the smart phone not only facilitated communication with our loved ones, but also brought an easy and less time-consuming method for communicating with people. Meanwhile, the inventions of smart phones also provided comfortable education process for people, and are able to get the education without going to a particular place or attending the university.

Last but not least, smartphones play an important role in our current life, without smartphones our daily activities and airplanes won’t run. And, smartphones provided facilities not only our daily communication with our friends but also in our current solving our problems and saving our time.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the time that you devoted to people, i am really indebted of your passion and time.

2 Likes

Great job! Yes, smartphones have really changed our lives, our education, and our work. What can we say when there is a whole generation “raised by iPads”

2 Likes

What do you think of this one wahah98813?

As technology has advanced, it has alleviated many of life’s challenges; it has enabled global connections and communication across different cultures by providing various facilities and solving problems. Moreover, technology offers us valuable information about people and countries, keeping us aware of global events. Smartphones initially revolutionized communication furnishing numerous conveniences for connecting with friends, family and loved ones worldwide as they are an easy cost-effective means to stay in touch with them.

Prior to smartphones, our elders recall the challenges of communicating with distant friends and relatives. Back then, timely notifications were difficult, and people relied on written messages sent via post offices; a process that was time-consuming, often taking ages to receive a response from their loved ones.

In addition, the advent of smartphones introduced a significantly enhanced education, allowing individuals to learn without the need to attend a specific location or university.

Currently, smartphones play a pivotal role in our lives; they are indispensible for daily activities and essential for the smooth functioning of various tasks. Beyond communication smartphones aid in problem-solving and save valuable time.

I agree that smartphones and technology have improved communication on a broad scale; they allow you to get easier and faster into contact with friends, family and people from everywhere and they’ve also brought about enormous changes in educational systems throughout the world.