Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? High schools should allow

Hello, Kitos
Can you please check my essay
I appreciate your help!

Personally, I agree with the assertion that high schools have to give an opportunity for students to choose what courses to study.

First of all, it is easier for students to study without pressure. The period in a high school is very important for young people, because they start to form themselves as personalities. It is very common that youth are aggressive and like to refuse all, even pleasant to them, advices. Therefore, if some policies would not allow them to do what they want to do, even if it is not so important for them what exactly to learn, they would contrary. For instance, Astronomy was an obligatory course in my high school. Even though now, at my 22, I am amazed by all facts about stars and planets, I hated to listen about them at that time. I could not understand why I, a girl without any interests in this subject and without so required imagination for that, have to learn it. Only thought that this course is not elective and my freedom is restricted made me angry.

Secondly, I believe that in such way students will find the subject that are really close to them. Consider, for example, school system in which students have rights to choose the courses. There are some schools in my hometown where students are divided in groups in order to their interests. These groups form classes where they learn everything, all required courses, but an attention is paid with more strength to the one specialty. There are, for example, classes of economy, math, chemistry, law, etc. I think that this system of dividing students into groups is really effective, because students may spend more time for learning subjects in which they are interested and which are naturally closer to them. Moreover, in such small groups with same interests students can easier communicate with each other and create friendly relationships.

Finally, it provides chance for studying some specific subject with more details that can help for the future education. While some people think learning different courses help students to expand their general knowledge, from my own perspective, in such way students waste their time. If student choose only those courses that are really important to him, he can devote all time to learn them very carefully and in detail. In would be easier for a wise in specific branch of science student to study at the university in the future. For example, my close friend is interested in learning foreign languages, especially German. When he was in high school he chose all courses that had relations to Germany, such as German language, literature, geography, history and so forth. After his graduation from the school he moved to the Germany and entered to the university there. Deep knowledge that he had received in high school helped him a lot.

To sum up, these considerations lead me to believe that it is considerably better for students in high classes to choose what exactly they want to study.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and a registration clerk during registration week

This is a full topic:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? High schools should allow students to study the courses that students want to study. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Hello, Kitos
Can you please check my essay
I appreciate your help!

Personally, I agree with the assertion that high schools have to give an opportunity for students to choose what courses to study.

First of all, it is easier for students to study without pressure. The period in a high school is very important for young people, because they start to form themselves as personalities. It is very common that youth are aggressive and like to refuse all, even pleasant to them, advices. Therefore, if some policies would not allow them to do what they want to do, even if it is not so important for them what exactly to learn, they would ACT IN A contrary MANNER. For instance, Astronomy was an obligatory course in my high school. Even though now, IN my 22ND YEAR , I am amazed by all facts about stars and planets EVEN THOUGH I hated to listen about them at that time. I could not understand why I, a girl without any interests in this subject and without so required AN imagination for that, have to learn it. I Only thought that this course WAS not elective and THAT my freedom WAS BEING restricted, AND IT made me angry.

Secondly, I believe that in such wayS students will find the subject that are really close to them. Consider, for example, A school system in which students have THE right to choose the courses. There are some schools in my hometown where students are divided in groups in order REGARD to their interests. These groups form classes where they learn everything, all required courses, but an attention is paid with more strength to the one specialIty. There are, for example, classes ON economy, mathS, chemistry, law, etc. I think that this system of dividing students into groups is really effective, because students may spend more time for learning subjects in which they are interested and which are naturally closer to them. Moreover, in such small groups with THE same interests ,students can easier communicate with each other and create friendly relationships.

Finally, it provides A chance for studying some specific subject with more details that can help for future education. While some people think learning different courses CAN help students to expand their general knowledge, from my own perspective, in such wayS students waste their time. If A student chooseS only those courses that are really important to him, he can devote all OF HIS time to learn them very carefully and in detail. In would be easier for a wise in specific branch of science student to study at the university in the future. For example, my close friend is interested in learning foreign languages, especially German. When he was in high school he chose all courses that had relations to Germany, such as German language, literature, geography, history and so forth. After his graduation from the school he moved to the Germany and entered INto the university there. THE deep knowledge that he had received in high school helped him a lot.

To sum up, these considerations lead me to believe that it is considerably better for students in high classes to choose what exactly WHAT they want to study.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work Irchuk.

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you!