Do you agree or disagree with that a serious and strict teacher is more effective

The topic:Do you agree or disagree with that a serious and strict teacher is more effective than a teacher with humor and is easygoing

Viewpoints differ considerably when it comes to the issue of whether a serious and strict teacher is more effective than a teacher with humor and is easygoing. My experiences lead me to conclude that it depends on different situations.

First of all, if youngsters’ parents require teacher focus on their grades, teachers may be more serious on students. In the matter of fact, most students always need teacher who can remind them to concentrate on studies; otherwise, students wouldn’t pay attention on their subjects automatic. It is the reason why serious and strict teachers are more effective than teachers with humor and is easygoing. For example, when I was a senior in high school, I met a teacher who was very strict about our studies. She always required us do a lot of different kinds of exams during classes time. If student couldn’t reach the grades which she required, the student should stay in the classroom kept studying after school.
She’s plan was working and useful because there are ten student, including me, attend to the top ten university in that year. Therefore, I believe that strict and serious teachers help students study hard.

Second, in our country, teacher meets some different and difficult changes, because students are more difficult taught and controlled. The economic environment turns worse so that parents can not afford to raise many children. Therefore, it is a trend which is only one kid born from a family. This consequence makes the parents over-love their children so that kids’ can’t undergo too much pressure. If teacher are strict on students now, the students may make video up to the Internet that make teachers be punished by parents and school. To deal with this difficult, teachers should be easygoing to students; otherwise they may be fired. For example, my older sister is a elementary school teacher, and she always tell that the primary job of teacher is preparing many jokes for students because they prefer the teacher with humor.

Third, if I was a teacher, I would depend on what situation I stand and use different method to deal with students. If I was an elementary school teacher, I would be a easygoing teacher because elementary students don’t have to worried about academic studies, and teacher should make them happy so that students are more willing to attend to school learning some new information. However, if I am a high school teacher, I would be serious to my students because they have to take an entrance exam when they graduate from high school. The high school students are mature enough to undergo pressure so that I don’t have to be an easygoing teacher.

In conclusion, given the reasons described above, when the advantages and disadvantages of statement whether serious teacher is more effective than a easygoing teacher are carefully compared, my experiences lead me to conclude that we should depend on different situations.

TOEFL listening discussions: How does Dr Beech characterize the assistantship?

The topic:Do you agree or disagree with that a serious and strict teacher is more effective than a teacher with humor and is easygoing

Viewpoints differ considerably when it comes to the issue of whether a serious and strict teacher is more effective than a teacher with humor and is easygoing. My experiences lead me to conclude that it depends on different situations.

First of all, if youngsters’ parents require teacher focus on their grades, teachers may be more serious with students. As a matter of fact, most students always need a teacher who reminds them to concentrate on their studies; otherwise, students wouldn’t pay attention to their subjects. It is the reason why serious and strict teachers are more effective than teachers with humor and an easygoing manner. For example, when I was a senior in high school, I met a teacher who was very strict about our studies. She always required us to do a lot of different kinds of exams during classes time. If a student couldn’t reach the grades which she required, the student should stay in the classroom and keep studying after school.
Her plan working and there are now ten students, including me, attending the top ten university from that year. Therefore, I believe that strict and serious teachers help students better.

Second, in our country, a teacher meets with some different and difficult changes, because students are more difficult to teach and control. The economic environment turns worse so that many parents cannot afford to raise many children. Therefore, it is a trend that there is only one child born to a family. This consequence makes the parents over-love their children so that they don’t undergo too much pressure. If a teacher is strict on students now, the students may make a video up to the Internet that causes that teacher to be punished by parents and the school. To deal with this difficulty teachers should be easy-going with students; otherwise they may be fired. For example, my older sister is an elementary school teacher, and she always says that the primary job of a teacher is preparing many jokes for students, because they prefer the teacher to be humorous.

Third, If I was an elementary school teacher, I would be an easygoing teacher, because elementary students don’t have to worry about academic studies, and teacher should make them happy so that students are more willing to attend school. However, if I was an high school teacher, I would be serious to my students because they have to take an entrance exam when they graduate from high school. The high school students are mature enough to undergo pressure, so that I wouldnt have to be an easygoing teacher.

In conclusion, given the reasons described above, when the advantages and disadvantages of the statement whether a serious teacher is more effective than a easygoing teacher are carefully compared, my experiences lead me to conclude that it should depend on different situations.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
“Do you agree or disagree?” That was your topic task. You didn’t fulfil it. You might very well fail your TOEFL exam for not following the instruction.
Your work was OK.

Kitos. 8/10

First of all, if youngsters’ parents require teacher focus on their grades, teachers may be more serious with students. As a matter of fact, most students always need a teacher who reminds them to concentrate on their studies; otherwise, students wouldn’t pay attention to their subjects. It is the reason why serious and strict teachers are more effective than teachers with humor and an easygoing manner. For example, when I was a senior in high school, I met a teacher who was very strict about our studies. She always required us to do a lot of different kinds of exams during classes time. If a student couldn’t reach the grades which she required, the student should stay in the classroom and keep studying after school.
Her plan working and there are now ten students, including me, attending the top ten university from that year. Therefore, I believe that strict and serious teachers help students better.

Second, in our country, a teacher meets with some different and difficult changes, because students are more difficult to teach and control. The economic environment turns worse so that many parents cannot afford to raise many children. Therefore, it is a trend that there is only one child born to a family. This consequence makes the parents over-love their children so that they don’t undergo too much pressure. If a teacher is strict on students now, the students may make a video up to the Internet that causes that teacher to be punished by parents and the school. To deal with this difficulty teachers should be easy-going with students; otherwise they may be fired. For example, my older sister is an elementary school teacher, and she always says that the primary job of a teacher is preparing many jokes for students, because they prefer the teacher to be humorous.

Third, If I was an elementary school teacher, I would be an easygoing teacher, because elementary students don’t have to worry about academic studies, and teacher should make them happy so that students are more willing to attend school. However, if I was an high school teacher, I would be serious to my students because they have to take an entrance exam when they graduate from high school. The high school students are mature enough to undergo pressure, so that I wouldn’t have to be an easygoing teacher.

In conclusion, given the reasons described above, when the advantages and disadvantages of the statement whether a serious teacher is more effective than a easygoing teacher are carefully compared, my experiences lead me to conclude that it should depend on different situations.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
“Do you agree or disagree?” That was your topic task. You didn’t fulfil it. You might very well fail your TOEFL exam for not following the instruction.
Your work was OK.

Kitos. 8/10