Do you agree or disagree that the ability to read and write is more and more imp

Just as fish cannot live without water, our human-beings cannot nourish ourselves without exchanging ideas with each other. So it is a consequential tool of reading and writing in order to acquaint ourselves with what thoughts in other people’s mind. Along with the thriving economic boost, I should say that the ability of reading and writing is indispensable in our daily life than ever before.

In the first place, reading is a ability that enable us to know the world. For instances, we obtained plenty of knowledge in the book by reading intensively and broadly. And then we can make these information into practice to verify its reality. Thus through this kind of process, our society has been promoted because of more talent come into existence.

Just as humanity cannot only inspire but also need expire, so it is the same with our attainment of knowledge. Reading is just a side of absorbing outside message, how can we present our ideas in front of other people? Correspondingly, writing exert its owe function, that is putting what in our mind out to let more people sing a same song with ourselves. History books are the best example to illustrate this point, without such books, how can people in current life learn what had happened a few time years ago? Not to mention that we learn their pitfalls from which we are trying to avoid repeating them .and also absorb the elite from our ancestors. So writing, to the extent of evolvement, is playing a crucial role in instructing humanity in present with historical experience.

To put all in a nutshell, history has witnessed a large number of cases in which can elaborate the significance of writing and reading. Especially, along with the burgeoning technology and economic development, it is the two necessity that facilitate our intercommunication with surroundings.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which fact is true of Edward O. Wilson?

Just as fish cannot live without water, WE human-beings cannot nourish ourselves without exchanging ideas with each other. So it is a consequential tool of reading and writing in order to acquaint ourselves with what thoughts ARE in /other people’s mindS/THE MINDS OF OTHER PEOPLE/. Along with the thriving economic boost, I should say that the ability of reading and writing is MORE indispensable in our daily life than ever before.

In the first place, reading is aN ability that enableS us to know the world. For instances, HAVING obtained plenty of knowledge in the book by reading intensively and broadly(,) and then we can TURN THE information into practice to verify its reality. Thus through this kind of process, our society has been promoted because of more talent come into existence.

Just as humanity cannot only inspire but also needS TO expire, so it is the same with our attainment of knowledge. Reading is just a side of absorbing outside messageS AS TO how can we present our ideas in front of other people? Correspondingly, writing exertS its owN function; that is putting what IS in our mind out to let more people sing THE same song with ourselves. History books are the best example to illustrate this point, without such books, how can people in current life learn what had happened a few timeS years ago? Not to mention that we learn FROM their pitfalls, from which we are trying to avoid repeating them(,)and also absorb the elite from our ancestors. So writing, to the extent of evolvement, is playing a crucial role in instructing humanity in present with historical experience.

To put all in a nutshell, history has witnessed a large number of cases in which WE can elaborate the significance of writing and reading. Especially, along with the burgeoning technology and economic development, THEY ARE the two necessitIES that facilitate our intercommunication with surroundings.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Pretty good Mangguozu, but keep it simple.

Kitos. 8.5/10

Kitosdad,thanks for your encouragment.But i have a problem that why sometimes I am deserved a good credit but sometimes I did poor performance.Taking this composition as an example,I finished it in few minutes,on the contrary I spend several times in composing my other compositions which be given your discontented credit.Why?and how can I make my construction more stronger and stable.I don’t want to risk my Toefl exams .Please help me.And also how to have my integrated composition in a better stage.Thanks for sharing my complainment…

wish your everything ok~~