Do you agree or disagree that college years are the best time in a person's life?

I agree that the college years are the best time in a person’s life here are some of my points to strengthen my reason.

First of all, when we enter into the college we would get afraid of new surroundings and new people but after we get a good friends our life would be changed entirely. During the college days, we can roam freely with our friends, can move to film, restaurant and beach. When we finish our course we could not be able to enjoy our life as much as college life because after the college life we all want to settle in our life by searching jobs. By that time we all would be very busy with our responsibilities.

Secondly, We can learn many thing during the college days. For example, if we get any problems in the college we need to think about how to solve it else we cant. If we need any help we can get it from our friends or from family members. By solving those problems we are learning about how to take a right decision during difficult situations. Sometimes our friends would fight with us because of small misunderstandings but we have to talk politely at those times and need to compromise them so that everyone likes us also our friendship continuous till death.

Then, we have cultural programs and many events like skid, group songs etc in the college. Sports day would come once in an year, by that time we enjoy by watching it directly or by participating in it. We can also participate in inter-college competitions, it could happen only during our college life. We can interact with many students from other country or state, also we could learn about their cultures and languages. Moreover, We can do group studies in college so that we can get all others view, if we get any doubt we can easily clarify it with our friends.

Finally, We can get laboratory experiences and also campus interviews come at the end of every year. This is the most important opportunity for all the students to get a job for their good career. We celebrate a farewell function which is celebrated for a final year students. We can enjoy with our staffs and juniors. These are the unforgettable moments happen in the college life,these sweet things will remain in all our memories forever. So i agree that college years are the best time in a person’s life.

TOEFL listening discussions: What are the two students doing?

1 Like

Hi… I’m new to this forum… Help me to improve my writing skill… Please evaluate my essay…

I agree that the college years are the best time in a person’s life here are some of my points to strengthen my reason.

First of all, when we enter into the college we would get afraid of new surroundings and new people(,) but after we get a MAKE good friends our LIVES WILL be changed entirely. During the college days, we can roam freely with our friends, can move to WATCH filmS, restaurant and beach. When we finish our course we could not be able to enjoy our LIVES as much as OUR college life(,) because after the college life we all want to settle in our LIVES by searching jobs. By that time we all would be very busy with our responsibilities.

Secondly, we can learn many thing during the college days. For example, if we get any problems in the college we need to think about how to solve THEM. If we need any help we can get it from our friends or from family members. By solving those problems we are learning about how to take THE right decision during difficult situations. Sometimes our friends would fight with us because of small misunderstandings(,) but we have to talk politely at those times and need to compromise WITH them so that everyone likes us also our friendship continuous till death.

Then, we have cultural programs and many events like skid, group songs etc in the college. Sports day would come once in a year(.) AT that time we enjoy by watching it directly or by participating in it. We can also participate in inter-college competitions(.) THIS could happen only during our college life. We can interact with many students from other countrIES or stateS, also we could learn about their cultures and languages. Moreover, we can do group studies in college so that we can get all others viewS, if we get any doubt we can easily clarify it with our friends.

Finally, we can get laboratory experiences(,) and also campus interviews come at the end of every year. This is the most important opportunity for all the students to get a job for their good career. We celebrate WITH a farewell function which is celebrated for aLL final year students. We can enjoy with our staff MEMBERS and juniors. These are the unforgettable moments THAT ONLY happen in the college life(.) These sweet things will remain in all our memories forever(,) so I agree that college years are the best time in a person’s life.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
You could have scored higher Rinky had you not committed simple mistakes.

Kitos. 7.5/10

1 Like

Thanks a lot Kitos… Really i didnt expect a quick response from you thanks again…

I am a TOEFL teacher and this is directly using material from the TOEFL test. This forum needs to be taken down right away.

1 Like

Instructors/graders can find this website very easily and will know that you are giving people your essay.

1 Like

What exactly is a ‘TOEFL teacher’?

I teach TOEFL prep to adult ESL students. It’s not a new or uncommon position. What exactly was confusing to you?

1 Like

Regarding the question of whether college years are the best time in a person’s life, there is no one-size-fits-all answer. Some people may have had a great time in college and consider those years the best of their life, while others may not have enjoyed their college experience as much.

The college years can be an exciting time for many individuals. For some, it may be the first time they are away from their families and living independently. It can also be a time of intellectual exploration and personal growth, as students are exposed to new ideas and perspectives. College also offers numerous opportunities for social interaction and extracurricular activities, which can be enjoyable for many.

However, it’s important to note that the college experience can also come with its share of challenges and stressors, such as academic pressure, financial burdens, and social isolation. For some individuals, these challenges may overshadow the positive aspects of college life, making it difficult to see those years as the best time in their life.

Ultimately, whether or not someone considers their college years the best time of their life is subjective and depends on their individual experiences and perspectives.

1 Like