Do you agree or disagree? "It is more enjoyable to see a performance live (i

Do you agree or disagree? “It is more enjoyable to see a performance live (in person) than it is to watch it on television.”

I absolutely agree that it is more enjoyable to see a performance live than it is to watch it on tv.

Live performance always different than tv. First of all you can see the person who do you admire on the stage.He/she one had far from you and it can be exciting.Maybe you can meet that person.You have to orgnize your self to go that concert , listen to that band.You focus for that activite.Going a concert is a social activite.You can meet different person, you can watch people that who have same feeling like you and it will make you happy. And most important thing its the best way to spend money.

Last year me and my friends organized a concert .The band name was “Bonobo”. We admired that band . We tried to contact the menager of the band.We explain the situation. We said that you have a lot of fan here and ıf you come here maybe more people come to watch you. And they believed us and came. Concert was great.many people watched the concert. After next year they came here again.Organizing a concert, listening to them satisfied us.

Watching the performer on tv ıs so boring.It’s my opinion but if you havent oppurtunity to watch the performer alive you cant do anything. Watching tv is unhealty ı think. You feel unhappy, upset. Because people who join to concert dance all of night , sing the songs louder makes them happy and watching them on tv dicrease your psychologic level .
Staying home and wathcing tv is ordinery action for all people. You should go out where ever you live .

In conclusion ı believe you will be happy if you part of something that you want. Attending a live performance is one of them.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (2)

Do you agree or disagree? “It is more enjoyable to see a performance live (in person) than it is to watch it on television.”

I absolutely agree that it is more enjoyable to see a performance live than it is to watch it on tv.

Live performanceS ARE always different FROM TV. First of all you can see the person who do you admire on the stage. He/she one had far from you and it can be exciting.Maybe you can meet that person.You have to orgnize your self to go that concert , listen to that band.You focus for that activite.Going a concert is a social activite.You can meet different person, you can watch people that who have same feeling like you and it will make you happy. And most important thing its the best way to spend money.

Last year me and my friends organized a concert .The band name was “Bonobo”. We admired that band . We tried to contact the menager of the band.We explain the situation. We said that you have a lot of fan here and ıf you come here maybe more people come to watch you. And they believed us and came. Concert was great.many people watched the concert. After next year they came here again.Organizing a concert, listening to them satisfied us.

Watching the performer on tv ıs so boring.It’s my opinion but if you havent oppurtunity to watch the performer alive you cant do anything. Watching tv is unhealty ı think. You feel unhappy, upset. Because people who join to concert dance all of night , sing the songs louder makes them happy and watching them on tv dicrease your psychologic level .
Staying home and wathcing tv is ordinery action for all people. You should go out where ever you live .

In conclusion ı believe you will be happy if you part of something that you want. Attending a live performance is one of them.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Cihan. Your work shows all the signs of your being a poor reader.Reading is the keystone to good writing. You do have the basic idea right as regards your sentence structure, but your spelling too needs some work. Buy a decent dictionary and spend as much time as you can spare reading English publications. That is the short-cut to becoming, first of all, a good reader, and then a good writer.

Kitos.