Do people always want more than they have?

Your’re welcome my dear Sayid, as a matter of fact, I don’t want to make comments on your topics, because your essays always scares me :smiley: I prefer to watch it carefully and be silence about it.

hiiiiiiiiiiiii miximixi
I like your advices
I’m strong, say me what I should hear, I know I’m … :slight_smile: I don’t know :d
I try to obey the standards, I just did a lot of self study, and It’d brought me here,
But I have great freinds supporting me to correct this issue, huh?
I appreciate your helps guys
sayid

Hi my dear Sayid
You know, I am just a rookie and I believe that I need more practice than what you need. but I suggest you to try to obey from the standards even in your common writings my friend. I will help you as much as I am capable.

you are very standard miximixi :slight_smile: I used to live far from standardized world :smiley: :))
I noticed I’ve made some errors I got back to edit the post, and I saw your help
about
But I have great friends whom are supporting me to solve this issue, huh?
you know it’s possible to short it in the way I’d done, It’s make it sounds good, But you are standard and I’m gonna, sorry, I’m going to obey the rules.
Thank you mixmixi, after exam, I’ll given a peace of mind to concentrate on what we are learning here
c u

You are completely right Sayid, we can say that sentence in more friendly and shorter way too. You know, I just want to help you my friend, there is no need for apology. After all, there maybe some mistakes in my corrections which I hope someone else corrects them for me.

:slight_smile: nice, how meny errors :smiley:
I just realised that I did not do well in time tences Mixiimxi, what did you do in this case?
and which one is correct? “I had done” or “I’ve done”

, to short it in the way I’d done,…

Hi Sayid
Like what Kitos said to you, and also to me before, we should study more, keep working on our reading, he always tells us to read the newspapers and try to compare the same articles with each other. I suggest you to do same as he told before.
And also, you can read a few sample essays before writing your essay, I think it would be a great help for you to write a clear essay, my friend. after two or three times I promise you will write a very good and understandable essay.
And for your question, I think ‘I have done’ (I’ve done) is correct here, because you are talking about an act which you did before but the consequences of that is present now. I think by using ‘I had done’ (I’d done in short) we talk about an act which we did before but in present it has no effect anymore.
I hope that a native speaker helps us on this matter.

Mixmixi

You are right about freedom, none of us can have an infinite amount of it, as we are
part of a society. But one may have infinite desire to want more freedom.
Also I think that progress is not the result of calm.

I find your essays understandable. They are not very easy to read, and need
concentration, but I think that they are pure reflection of your complex mind.

Keep writing!! :))