direct speech

Hello!
How can I turn these sentences from direct into reported speech?

1. Mary: ‘Well, if I were you, I’d definitely choose something more comfortable and less colourful.’
    My attempt: Mary said that she would definitely have chosen something more comfortable and less colourful if she had been her.
  2. Ann: ‘But I like red, what’s wrong with it?’
    My attempt: Ann replied that she liked red and that she saw nothing wrong with that.
  3. Mary: ‘What about this jeans skirt?’
    My attempt: Mary asked Ann what she was thinking about that jeans skirt.
  4. Ann: 'Can I borrow a belt from you?
    My attempt: Ann asked Mary if she could borrow a belt from her.
  5. Mary: '‘Which one would you prefer?’
    My attempt: Mary asked Ann which belt she would have preferred.
    I would really want to know if the sentences are correct or not.
    Thank you for your time!

The conversion could be something like what follows according to traditional norms. (The effect or impact of linking words ‘Well’ and ‘But’ needs to be reflected as far as possible since the speech is a clear dialogue between Mary and Ann. The reporting verbs are also required to be appropriate)

1. Mary said (stressed) that she would definitely have chosen something more comfortable and less colourful if she had been Ann.
    (‘Mary stressed that she would definitely choose something more comfortable and less colourful if she were Ann’ is also found acceptable)

2. Ann asserted that she liked red, but wanted to know from Mary what was wrong with that.

3. Mary asked what Ann thought about that jeans skirt.

4. Ann asked if she could borrow a belt from Mary.

5. Mary wanted to know which belt Ann would prefer.

There are many options available to improve the sentences, but you don’t have to make all the changes suggested by Anglophile for your sentences to be considered correct. You’ve done a pretty good job with your own attempts, though as advised here are a few verb tenses which need to change for the sentences to sound natural.

Mary said that she would definitely have chosen something more comfortable and less colourful if she were Ann.
Ann replied that she liked red and that she saw nothing wrong with that.
Mary asked Ann what she thought about the jeans skirt. (The term ‘jeans skirt’ is odd - jeans are trousers. I suspect you mean ‘denim skirt’ which related to the fabric.)
Ann asked Mary if she could borrow a belt from her.
Mary asked Ann which belt she would prefer.

When placing them into reported speech it is probably advisable to form a paragraph and link them, rather than maintain a numbered order:

Ann had picked out a tight red top. Mary said that she would definitely have chosen something more comfortable and less colourful if she were Ann. Ann replied that she liked red and that she saw nothing wrong with that, and they continued browsing. Mary picked up a denim skirt and asked Ann what she thought about it. Ann said she might buy it but thought it needed a belt, She asked Mary if she could borrow a belt from her so Mary asked Ann which belt she would prefer.