Did Lady Gaga Have her Rival Lina Morgana Murdered?

Did Lady Gaga Have Rival Murdered?

September 12, 2010

Above, Gaga (or Lina Morgana?) thrown off balcony in Gaga video Paparazzi

Anyone versed in the satanic rituals of the music industry knows that super-stardom is reserved for those who murder or take part in the murder of a lover, parent, or sibling.

by Richard Evans
(for henrymakow.com)

Lina Morgana collaborated with Stephani Germanotta [Lady Gaga] during 2007 until falling ten stories to her death in New York October 6, 2008 at age 19.

This wasn’t a secret, though the media is broadcasting it now since the girl’s Russian immigrant mother has come out saying, “Lady Gaga is holding Lina’s soul, and I want her soul to be free.”

Anyone versed in the satanic rituals of the music industry knows that super-stardom is reserved for those who take part in the murder of a lover, parent, or sibling. Lina ‘Morgana’ (a witch name) was on the verge of her own music career taking off. Lots of images and her music is available on youtube, so her mother’s claim that Gaga took her blond look, makeup, stage act, and several songs when she was still just Stephani Germanotta holds up.

Lina’s professionally shot portfolio shows she was corrupt as hell anyway. It was just a case of which witch would be Satan’s favorite. Her association with Gaga was during Stephani’s ‘experimental’ phase – lots of orgies and drugs. Stephani became Gaga and her career took off one month after Morgana’s death.

(Morgana, left)

When I compared Morgana’s recording “Wonderland” with Gaga’s “Wunderland” the rip off is obvious.

Lina Morgana

Gaga

This was a ritual sacrifice to make a superstar. That’s not new - it’s been standard in Hollywood since the days of Fatty Arbuckle and Rudolf Valentino. The difference here is the flaunting of it. They’ve been schooling the public for decades that they’re Satanists, and their job is getting the stupid fans to imitate and emulate their beliefs and behavior.

Part Two:

Morgana took the plunge on Oct 4 (some articles say 6) which is between Autumnal Equinox and Samhain, in the month of Beltane.
Stefani embarked on her first tour as Lady Gaga October 9, 2008.

In the opening of the Paparazzi video, she is picked up by a man and thrown off a balcony, falls with a spiral spinning background ‘derivative’ of Alfred Hitchcock’s Vertigo, and goes ‘splat’ on the concrete below.

This video also features many shots of dead models, and the finale is when she gives the man poison champagne, calls 911 and says, “I killed my boyfriend” , smiling.

This is a magnum opus of the music industry. I think they may be about to close down shop on the age of entertainment. My hunch is that we’re going to see the time Frank Zappa predicted:

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it’s profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre.”

Not yet. Gaga is still planning her necrophiliac tour next year with the real corpses on stage…

after that, predictions are a ‘gray area’. And that would be the big 2012 year they’ve been jerking everybody off about. I’ve heard it said somewhere that Obama is ‘the last President’. Gaga may be the last American Idol.

They’re pulling the plug on everything, striking the circus tents, and wrapping up the world as we knew it.

Part Three:

Bottom line is the Whore of Babylon role in our society serves to shapeshift behavior and life goals of children from toddler through teens. Having achieved their goal of scrambling social norms to the point where girls are turning to women at an early age, the Babylon is shapeshifting from the Temple prostitute of Ishtar archtype (Madonna) into Lilith (Gaga).

Death is all around Gaga and it’s going to get much worse. Just wait till 2011’s tour with the Faces of Death… uh…I mean Body Worlds live show of real corpses (the bodies are Chinese political prisoners and slave laborers obtained from the Chinese government).

The lyrics of the song Lina performs in the video is contested. Gaga’s lawyers and the Illuminati media say she wrote Lina’s songs and let her sing them to make demo videos,. Lina’s mother claims Lina wrote them and Gaga stripped LIna’s lyrics and stage persona like flock of vultures.
As for the authorship of the lyrics of that song, Lina’s mother claims Gaga and her then-music trainer/handler.

Katy Perry, another pop star, provoked Gaga’s fans by saying,“Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke.”

All this is fun but here’s the simple deal. Babylon is raising the bar on moral decline and reverse ethics. She will do high profile horrors that would get anybody else in prison, but she’ll magically be rewarded by media and courts. People like Perry will issue sound bytes of protest at her breaking taboos, and instead of coming to their senses her fans will rabidly defend and rationalize her behavior and actions.

A Polish psychology researcher who survived the Soviet occupation of Poland under the Nazis and Russians termed the process ‘ponerization’. Psychopaths are put on top which becomes the role model for the rest of the society from the top down.
henrymakow.com/lina_morgana_ … rd_ev.html