Dancing plays an important role in a culture.

I found this a very difficult topic to write something about and of course that is why my essay is not too long…, could you please make any comments on my essay??

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
::::::::::::
Dancing, being an ingredient of a culture, represents identity of a country or a group of people and plays an important role in determining a culture. Tango, flamenco, waltz, samba, cha-cha and also folk dance are styles of dancing that each of them represents a unique culture of its own place. In my perspective, I strongly hold the opinion that Dancing plays an important role in a culture.

First of all, from dance we can set each culture apart from each other. In my country, for example, has several ethnic groups that each has its own language and own unique culture. Also, each has its own folk dance such as Uyghur dance, Mongol dance, Tibet dance and so on. These dances already have become the symbol of their culture. Therefore, I think dancing is very important to cultural identity.

Furthermore, when some dances performed at a specific time and linked to specific occasions, the other dances performed at any time for entertainment. However, most of them are dancing with two or even more people together, due to this, people can easily get together no matter what kind of social group they belong. By the act of dancing together, people can share joy each other.

Finally, being one of the most successful and lasting habits of culture, dancing styles are portrayals of the stories, memories, daily custom of a distinct cultural group and even some contains some specific histories. For examples, from some folk dances, ethnologists can get a lot of useful evidences and information to study a specific group of people. Moreover, via this kind of characteristic of dance, we can better understand other culture. Such as western culture, that we may be can understand it more easily by means of Waltz.

In a word, dancing plays an important role in a culture due to the reasons as I stated above.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and her student

I found this a very difficult topic to write something about and of course that is why my essay is not too long…, could you please make any comments on my essay??

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
::::::::::::
Dancing, being an IMPORTANTi ngredient of a culture, represents THE identity of a country or a group of people(,) and IN DOING SO IT plays an important role in determining a culture. Tango, flamenco, waltz, samba, cha-cha and also folk dance are styles of dancing that each of them represents a unique culture of its own place. In my perspective, I strongly hold the opinion that dancing plays an important role in a culture.

First of all, from dance we can set each culture apart from each other. In my country, for example, has WE HAVE several ethnic groups that WHERE each has its own language and own unique culture. Also, each has its own folk dance such as Uyghur dance, Mongol dance, Tibet dance and so on. These dances already have become the symbolS of their culture. Therefore, I think dancing is very important to cultural identity.

Furthermore, when some dances ARE performed at a specific time and linked to specific occasions, the other dances ARE performed at any time AND ARE ONLY for THE PURPOSE OF entertainment . However, most of them are dancing with two or even more people together(.) Due to this, people can easily get together no matter TO WHICH kind of social group they belong. By the act of dancing together, people can share joy WITH each other.

Finally, being one of the most successful and lasting habits of culture, dancing styles are portrayals of the stories, memories, daily custom of a distinct cultural group and even some contain some specific histories. For examples, from some folk dances, ethnologists can GLEAN a lot of useful evidences and information to study a specific group of people. Moreover, via this kind of characteristic of dance, we can better understand other cultureS(,) such as western culture, that we may be can understand it more easily by means of waltz.

In a word, dancing plays an important role in a culture due to the reasons THAT I HAVE stated above.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
That was fine Ehmet. You covered the topic extremely well.

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you very much, kitosdad.
Now, I’m just wondering how can I improve my writing speed. I mean, writing essay always take my a lot of time, but the real test time is just 30’. Every time I spent too long time to thinking about the topic.