Current newsletter: It's going to cost you!

Hi Yuri,

Good luck with the repair of your computer. I would say: I won’t be able to for two or three days. You can leave out/omit ‘do it’.

Best wishes,

Alan

Hi, Alan
It’s really interesting to use this book for improve my english grammar skills. Thank you so much…

Regards,

Lome da Silva :slight_smile:

hi Alan
I decide finally to start writing,even I find reading easier than writing.I read your story “it 's going to cost you!”,all what is talking about is money and finance,I find many new terminology and a good historic pattern of the matter,saying that Chinese were the first in the field.I agree ,but how about if I tell you that there is a good remedy for that intenational economy and banking crisis:an islamic economic system.
Western scientist say that in Paris,not me,try that :zero per cent interest "it’s going to cost you nothing’!
Your sincerely Sahraoui

Hi Mr. Townend,

This piece of story is very interesting, especially the brief history of barter and development of money. I appreciate it and hope to read more of the sort. I wouldn’t mind to have a copy of your English Grammer Stories, if affordable. Keep writing! Thanks.

many thanks first time to send a message in this forum, if I write wrong sentenes I gave you applogyse, first of all I like to send this message for traying the forum.
thanks.
Faysal Yusuf Jama
Somali.

Hi Mr. Faysal.

I like this web site because it’s usuful one, and also I like to leang English very well and also this story is very usuful and fantastic. thanks

Hi, Mr.Faysal.

how to put my picture in this forum, plese would give me un idia abuot thad, thanks.

thanks for all club i am very happy about the coures

Dear Sir,

I have leart alot from your mails. Although my Enlish is not upto mark but in the start it was very poor.I am trying to improve my English. I can write and read English but speaking English creates some problems for me. Basically i want to speak in British Prononciation. Please give me some good tips in this way that how can i speak good Enlish.

Hello,

I suggest you listen to as many English language radio and TV broadcasts as you can. I recommend you watch and listen to news broadcasts, which are repeated again and again so that you can become familiar with the expressions used.

Alan

hi everybady ,
I am carlo I would like to speak with new people in some subject if I can and eventually someone is disponible for , I olso I like to have new friends and good will people I hope that to find sone people they like to chat and enjoy ther time.
best regads Carlo

“Money, money, money, Must be funny, In a rich man’s world” Its really true…
I am expecting really this kind of short stories for improving the communication and as well as humanity.
Thanks a ton.

Hi, i read your mail … about course/story book $90.90 , please let me know can you provide the same aoudible stories along wit printable story book

hallo ,I am carlo from italy I am looking for a group ad people in order to share my profetional experiances and speak about different topics.
the best ragards Carlo

Very good story, where we could find all the expressions connected with the word money presented in a pleasant way. Being portuguese I would suggest Alan a piece of a traditional portuguese cake, we call Bolo Rei. It’s very good with tea.

Hi Alan!
I have found your essay mervellous. It may really provided us with knowledge.I need this type of stuff but what do you regard the most important element for essay. The word “bartering” refers to ‘barter system’, Am I right.
Please explain.
Regards
Naz (Waiting for further materials)

Hi Naz,

Yes, you are right about ‘bartering’.

Alan

hi Alan,
Many thanks for the Essay. I have learned a lot from the essays you sent.
But I don’t know how to give suggestion on ‘‘Money’’, due to this essay. Because money is not a good friend to me. It always betray me.
So, I want to say that I love the ‘‘bartering’’ system.
I really want to offer you our traditional tea as well as traditional food.

regards,
Amy

Dear Allan,

Thank you very much for your essay. It is very long sometimes I lost but it is good. I think your essay is concerning men history from primitive stage until capitalist stage. During the primitive stage there is no money. People used batter system whereby people were exchange goods by goods. You remind us about the establishment of coins (money) in order human to satisfy their needs. In addition is a way of learning English language.
It is our time (English learners) to pull up our socks.

Thank you very much for your efforts.

Martha

Finally I had the time to read this precious essay !
Thanks for this great job Alan !