Crazy occurence when listening to second language

Hope, it is even more nice and pleasant than expected. :slight_smile:

Hi Tamara!

Thanks for your good wishes! I enjoyed them. To be honest, I started working there last Thursday already and to tell the truth it?s been very pleasant and nice. Have been working there for a week I must admit that it?s not only pleasant (it really is) but also I have to learn much. Well, like Freddie Frinton said I?ll do my very best. :wink:

By the way, how are you? Although lurking at the site, all the time, I not really was able to see how you do behave. :oops: Nevertheless, I hope you?re fine, too and I?d like to read more about you.

Michael

P.S. I?m always impressed by your painstakingly (meticulous) way of learning the English.

Hi Michael!

Very glad to read that anxious suspension has now (successfully) finished and life still justifies hopes. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m alright, generally. To/by all appearances. :slight_smile:
Sometimes behaving perfectly, sometimesā€¦ anyhow. :slight_smile:
Life goesā€¦

All the best to you! (And to your Arab. :))

Tamara
P.S. I suppose if I had less analytical background and the kind of thinking, I would have much fewer difficulties in learning English that is at(?) a far cry from formal languages. :slight_smile:

P.P. S. My version is: ā€˜[color=red]After having worked there for a week, I must admitā€¦ā€™
ā€¦
P.P.S. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Cheers Tamara[size=100](sometimes an angel, sometimes a devil)[/size]! :slight_smile:

Happy to hear you?re feeling fine. Well, anyway I thought that feeling could be substituted by behave. Nevertheless, it?s been nice to read your self-appreciation regarding your behave. :smiley:

See you

Michael