Could you help me to find out the most appropriate words for the spaces?

I find it almost impossible to make does meet on month…
The…you get the more difficult it is to find any job, never mind one which pays a reasonable wage.

#1 I find it almost impossible to make ends meet at month end.
#2 needs to rewrite: The more difficult problem you get is to find any job…

#1. I would agree with Haihao about the corrections, but would find it more natural to say
“I find it almost impossible to make ends meet by the end of the month.”

#2. I have to guess at the meaning you are trying to convey. How about these?
“The longer you are unemployed the more difficult it is to find any job, never mind one which pays a reasonable wage.”
“The older you get the more difficult it is to find any job, never mind one which pays a reasonable wage.”

I have to say BN’s paraphrases are far better than mine. And good questions, BS!

Thanks for your suggestions but one horrible truth is that only one word is needed. That’s the most difficult thing for me.

And sorry for the typo in the first sentence. As you know, phone has T9 dictionary and does uses the same symbols as ends.

In that case, my suggestion of ‘the older you get…’ for the second sentence will work perfectly. The only word I added to your sentence was ‘older’.
Your other sentence, regardless of whether or not it contains a typo, is flawed and needs more than one word changed for it to make any grammatical sense.

Oh sorry, I’ve found out that it was exactly ON MONTH in the first sentence not at month.

Both are wrong.

I have no idea too. Maybe I’ll take the keys soon.

?

I’ve not got the keys yet. Anyway, I think if there were any mistakes, my friend would have corrected it for me because when correcting exercises, my teacher always points out the mistakes of typing or photocopying and then tell us the correct ones.

Oh, there ARE some huge mistakes in that exercise. The only question is who made them and will they be acknowledged during the marking process… or will students throughout Vietnam continue to be incorrectly taught.