Cook the sauce as closely resembles

1)We can cook the dish with less ingredients than called for in the recipe. Just cook it with the ingredients that you have on hand and leave out those ingredients that you do not have. After that, write down the missing ingredients on a piece of paper so that he will know what is missing and can add them in at later time.
2) We can cook the dish with less ingredients than it is supposed to have on the recipe. Just cook it with the ingredients that are available now and forget about the ingredients that you do not have. After that, write down what the missing ingredients on a piece of paper so that he will know what to add in at later time.
3) We can still cook the sauce to that flavour without all the ingredients needed.
4) Cook the sauce as closely resembles as possible to the flavour of the how it supposed to taste.

I am not sure if the above the sentences have been written correctly? Please let me know. Thanks

1)We can cook the dish with fewer ingredients than are called for in the recipe. Just use the ingredients that you have on hand and leave out the rest. Note down the missing ingredients so that you can add them at a later time.
2) We can cook the dish with Fewer ingredients than stated on the recipe. Just cook it with the ingredients that are available now and note the other ingredients, which will need to be added at a later time.
3) We can still cook the sauce to that flavour without all the ingredients needed. <-- doesn’t make sense.
4) Cook the sauce as closely resembles as possible to the flavour of the how it supposed to taste. <-- doesn’t make sense.

Thanks for replying.

For sentence 3 and 4 I am trying so say without all the necessary ingredients we can still cook the dish that taste similar to how it is supposed to taste if you cook it with all the ingredients.

Can you please teach me how to rephrase it. I really appreciate you for being a good teacher. :slight_smile:

Beeesneees,

1. Can you cook the sauce to the flavour of the how it is supposed to taste?
  2. Can you cook the sauce as resembles as possible to the flavour of the original sauce?
    Are they correct?
    Thanks

No. They are no better than 3 or 4.

Possibly:
You can give your sauce a similar flavour to the original even if you don’t have all the ingredients.

Beeesneees,
“You can make your sauce a similar flavour of the original even if you don’t have all the ingredients.”
Is this sentence correct?
What about my other sentences?

1. Can you cook the sauce to the flavour of the how it is supposed to taste?
  2. Can you cook the sauce as resembles as possible to the flavour of the original sauce?
    Are they correct grammatically?
    Thanks.

The new sentence needs correction:
You can make your sauce a similar flavour to the original even if you don’t have all the ingredients.

No, they aren’t.

Beeesneees,
Can I write as below:
“You can make your sauce with a similar flavour to the original even if you don’t have all the ingredients.” ?
Thanks.

You don’t make sauce with flavour, you make it with ingredients.
You can say:
You can give your sauce a similar flavour…

Thanks for replying guys.

How about this :

1. You can still cook different version of the sauce that closely resembles the original taste of the sauce without the required ingredients.

You would need to make the following changes:

Even if you don’t have all the required ingredients, you can still make a sauce that closely resembles the original in taste.