Content Creation Plan (CCP) 2021

Don’t worry about it!

2 Likes

Hi guys! Hope you’ve all been well. :slight_smile:

I’m ready to get started on my next batch of articles.

@Torsten, how do these topics look?

• Is it possible to delete yourself from the Internet?

• Go inside the quirky “micronation” of Molossia

• “Reality” is constructed by your brain

• How to finish your work, one bite at a time

And for the last one I’d go with the rare earth minerals article that I didn’t end up using in my last batch.

Let me know if you’d like me to link to any of the source articles.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi Claire, yes these topics look good and yes, it would be great if you could reference the corresponding articles as well. Many thanks.

1 Like

Thanks, Torsten.

Here are the articles:

I tried to delete myself from the internet. Here's what I learned | CNN Business
(I’ll probably reference other sources for this one as well)

Go Inside the Quirky “Micronation” of Molossia

The neuroscience of optical illusions, explained - Vox

How to Finish Your Work, One Bite at a Time

The U.S. Needs China For Rare Earth Minerals? Not For Long, Thanks To This Mountain

1 Like

Many thanks sharing these resources, @Claire. The following documentary contains a whole host of topics we can cover since they will become even more relevant over the next couple of years. Here are just some of them:

• How the industrial revolution created the treadmill of 9 to 5’
  • How COVID-19 has been accelerating the natural process of shifting from assembly line office work to freedom of choice when it comes to working
  • Working from home and working remotely
  • Why working remotely could be a chance for women to gain more control over their lives
  • Why we need a new definition of the term ‘work’
  • How tech giants such as Facebook, Twitter and Google are contributing to accelerating the process to shift to remote work
  • How working remotely can help to re-assess our entire value system

I have recently watched this video with a group of Germans who are doing a 2 year government funded reskilling program that requires them to spend 8 hours every day in a school. Funnily enough they are being to trained to work as network administrators. I mean, why would you need to be physically present for 8 hours each day for two years when you can do all of your tasks as admin online?

I would like to add another quote by Dr. Jason Hickel:

If your economy requires people to consume things they don’t need or even want, and to do more of it each year than the year before, just in order to keep the whole edifice from collapsing, then you need a different economy.

4 Likes