Compare the advantages of marrying at a young age to marrying at an older age.

Good evening! Sorry if this essay is too long. Now I’m not working on timing and have many things to say=) Looking forward to your feedback!

There are two different points of view on when a pair should create the family. Many people get married at a young age. However, some men or women prefer to become engaged when they have good living conditions, experience and career. Both of these positions have their advantages.

On the one hand, early marriages are good because of several reasons. Firstly, a young pair has more energy than older one. There are many problems in first years of living together, especially if a family has a baby. It needs to make a comfortable place of living and to distribute responsibilities. Sometimes a man or a woman has to be a good worker to take the money, cook to prepare the meal, master in cleaning or repairing the house and actor to entertain the baby at the same time. Secondly, the younger family is usually helped by their own parents or kin. When my brother got married, all our big family supported him with money or something else. For example, our grandmother, who lived in adjacent house, provided his family with delicious dinners and patties.

On the other hand, older marriages have their own advantages too. Firstly, it is a good idea to live a part of the live as a single because in this case a person can take pleasure of freedom. I do not want to say that marriage is something like a prison. A man or a woman can be happy in the marriage. However it is just another style of living. For example, my best friend got married at the 1st grade of university. Now he has a lovely daughter and a nice young wife and they look like a very happy family. But when we try to invite him on a party or another common funny student activity, he is not able to do this. Secondly, the elder people have more time to think and make the right choice. According to statistic researches, there are many divorces among the young people. It would not be a problem if they did not give birth to a child. Unfortunately, there are also many children growing in incomplete families. I work as a teacher and I see that pupils with a single parent usually have problems with behavior and contact with other children. They usually are either quite unsociable or very rowdy.

In conclusion, both the early and the later created families have their advantages and disadvantages. However, I suppose that marriage is very important thing but sometimes people make very early decisions and create families in very young ages. The fast decision may be mistaken and it becomes a problem not just for a couple, but also for their children. Marriage and loneliness are two different parts of life and it might be interesting to try living in both of them. Because of all these reasons I would probably prefer to get married after thirty years old.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university arts lecture on Greek drama

Good evening! Sorry if this essay is too long. Now I’m not working on timing and have many things to say=) Looking forward to your feedback!

There are two different points of view on when a pair should create A family. Many people get married at a young age. However, some men or women prefer to become engaged when they have good living conditions, experience and career. Both of these positions have their advantages.

On the one hand, early marriages are good because of several reasons. Firstly, a young pair has more energy than AN older one. There are many problems in THE first years of living together, especially if a family has a baby. It needs to BE MADE a comfortable place of living and to distribute responsibilities. Sometimes a man or a woman has to be a good worker to EARN the money, cook AND prepare the meal, master in cleaning or repairing the house and actor to entertain the baby at the same time.

Secondly, the younger family is usually helped by their own parents or kin. When my brother got married, all our big family supported him with money or something else. For example, our grandmother, who lived in AN adjacent house, provided his family with delicious dinners and patties.

On the other hand, older marriages have their own advantages too. Firstly, it is a good idea to live a part of the live as a single because in this case a person can take pleasure IN freedom. I do not want to say that marriage is something like a prison. A man or a woman can be happy in the marriage. However it is just another style of living. For example, my best friend got married at the 1st grade of university. Now he has a lovely daughter and a nice young wife and they look like a very happy family. But when we try to invite him on a party or another common funny student activity, he is not able to do this.

Secondly, the elder people have more time to think and make the right choice. According to statistic researches, there are many divorces among the young people. It would not be a problem if they did not give birth to a child. Unfortunately, there are also many children growing in incomplete families. I work as a teacher and I see that pupils with a single parent usually have problems with behavior and contact with other children. They usually are either quite unsociable or very rowdy.

In conclusion, both the early and the later created families have their advantages and disadvantages. However, I suppose that marriage is very important thing but sometimes people make very early decisions and create families AT A very young age. ThIS fast decision may be A mistake and it becomes a problem not just for a couple, but also for their children. Marriage and loneliness are two different parts of life and it might be interesting to try living in both of them. Because of all these reasons I would probably prefer to get married after thirty years old.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Arseni. This was quite a good essay, with few errors and good examples.

Kitos. 8.5/10