compare&contrast:knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from

Thank you Kitos !

Nowadays, there are many ways how we can get knowledge in one field or another. In spite of the fact that some people hold the opinion that the best way to extend the store of knowledge is learning from books, others prefer sticking to practice in order to gain the knowledge they need. As far as I am concerned, I believe that through the practice we learn thing which we can not gain from reading a textbook, however each way has its own advantages and disadvantages.

On the one hand, there are a great number of benefits if you prefer gaining knowledge from the books, due to the fact that you should know all significant basic information about the subject you are interested in. For example, engaging in statistical research, you have to know some fundamental things, such as how to account different types of numbers or how to create the graphs. Another essential reason is that every person has a chance to benefit from the books since there are a lot of bookstores where people can find all kinds of books.

On the other hand, there are a lot of advantages of learning from the experience. As long as every person can gain from reading textbooks, the information, which have been received from the experience, is more valuable. That is why when a company searching for an employee, the information about your experience is required. Moreover, the higher your experience, the higher your salary. Also, getting an experience is a great chance to check up your fundamental knowledge in practice, due to the fact that nowadays, it is not enough to know a theory, but you have to know in practice how it works.

Summing up the aforesaid, we may safely draw the conclusion that despite the fact that there are lots of advantages and disadvantages of both learning through the books and gaining from experience, I prefer extending my store of knowledge testing them in practice because the information gained from experience is more precious in this time.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why do Birds of Paradise have amazing plumages?

Danke Schoen Kitos :slight_smile: