Children today are not as fit and healthy as in the past. Discuss the causes for

It is irrefutable that, nowadays many children are facing problems related to their health and fitness. It is matter of intense anxiety which has caused due to children’s bad eating habits, less physical activities and spending most of the time in front of television or computer.
First of all, many parents try to give better life style to their children, they have been given more freedom and not forced to do any work, even daily household chores, as a result of which they become more indolent and obese. Additionally, many indoor distractions like television and computer games dissuade them from doing outdoor activities, which made them couch potatoes and become short-sighted at early age of life.
Finally, children’s bad eating habits have caused more detrimental effect of their health. With the excess pocket money they always attracted to eat junk food, candies, and beverages, which turned into teeth decay and stomach-ache problems.
Once solution to this situation is the active intervention of parents. Parents should stop indulge of their children and keep control over their leisure time. They should encourage their children to play outdoor sports and do some exercise. Many children have habit of stay up and wake up late, they should be reprimanded by their parents to follow normal schedule strictly. If children are lazy in doing exercise and daily work then it is parents’ responsibility to make their children to do all those things. Parents should stop giving excess pocket money and keep eye on them to obstruct them from doing wrong things. What is more, schools can also play important role in developing children’s health by involving physical training in curriculum.
In essence, parents should always encourage their children for outdoor activities and maintain their health diet. Schools should run health awareness program, which educates students about healthy lifestyle and fitness.

Please review My Essay and rate it…

[b]Sachin

Usually the forum users may not have adequate time to go through such a lengthy text. They are not patient, either. However, let me give it a try.[/b]

[color=green]It is irrefutable that nowadays many children are facing problems related to their health and physical fitness. It is a matter of intense anxiety, which is caused by their bad eating habits, lack of physical activities and excessive exposure to television or computer.

First of all, many parents try to provide better living conditions to their children, give more freedom but they do not force their children to do any work, even the daily household chores. As a result, children become more indolent and obese. Additionally, many indoor distractions like television programmes and computer games dissuade them from doing outdoor activities, which make them couch and mouse potatoes and short-sighted at an early age of life.

Finally, children’s bad eating habits have more detrimental effect on their health. With the excess pocket money they always love enjoying junk food, candies and beverages, which cause problems like tooth decay and stomach-ache.

One solution to this situation can be the active intervention of parents. Parents should stop their children from indulging in unhealthy habits and keep control over their leisure time. They should encourage their children to play outdoor sports and do some physical exercise. Many children are in the habit of staying up and waking up late. They should be reprimanded and advised to strictly follow the normal schedule. If children are still found lazy in pursuing the normal daily routine, then it is the parents’ responsibility to make their children follow it by all means. Parents should stop giving excess pocket money and keep an eye on them so as to prevent them from doing wrong things. What is more, schools can also play an important role in developing children’s health by including physical training in the curriculum.

To sum up, parents should always encourage their children to take up outdoor activities and maintain good health with rich diet habits. Schools should run health awareness programmes so as to educate students about the need for a healthy lifestyle and continued physical fitness.

Well, Sachin, I would rate your essay as ‘good’.

How extremely rude and completely inaccurate!
Perhaps you have some strange definition of the word ‘patient’.

[quote=“Anglophile”]
[b]Sachin

Usually the forum users may not have adequate time to go through such a lengthy text. They are not patient, either.

[color=blue]The problem is that one often comes across sentences with unclear meanings. So what can one do?
In order to do a good job, you need back and forth communication, which is very difficult to do online.

You are right to a great extent. But in this case the post is clear, in my view. Well, I just chanced to see this lying without being replied to for a very long time in spite of the poster’s repeated request. So I have made an attempt to help him with the little grasp of the language I think I have. Unfortunately that gentleman seems to have abandoned his hope. He is not seen in the fray now.

Well, Canadian, as you say, back and forth communication is expedient in most circumstances to get the actual idea about what we have to speak on. Such dialogues can be had only with people who display return respect and who know how to politely ‘agree to disagree’ with others.

We have witnessed scenes of ‘senseless’ personal envious onslaught being made on the assertions of others, verbal and vituperative diarrhoea shadowing the serenity and sanctity of innocent intentions, and sarcastic remarks injuring the self respect of other souls. No patient hearing. No tolerant approach. No empathetic feeling. No avoidance of disparaging others. No appreciation of the fact that non native users around the world evince enormous interest in learning the grammar and usage of this beautiful language.

Agonizing, indeed, sometimes!

Ah, Anglophile. If you were not ignoring my posts you might be able to explain what and who you are talking about and how whatever it was caused you to make such a ridiculous remark, as ‘they (the forum users) are not patient’.
That is quite a chip you seem to have on your shoulder.

Would you like help finding the mistakes in your correction of the essay?

Hi Anglophile,

Are you going to respond?

Of course he isn’t.
He dislikes the fact that I’ve disagreed with him on a number of occasions and has decided the best response is to ignore absolutely everything I say.

Very sound.

If I should, I shall, but not in public, again.
However, my post at thread No.6 should be the answer for the time being.
I cannot but wonder why there is no bet on your joining me and fanning the flames.
I know this will hit the target.
What a sullen accusation!

My, my, what an attitude.
It appears that you are hoping to fan flames. I’m afraid you really don’t understand me.

Who does?

Gosh, surely you aren’t presuming to speak for everyone? It’s as if you think that everyone on the forum has the same perception level as you!

One thing is for sure - you always rise to the bait!

You don’t even have that right, as demonstrated in a thread yesterday, but it’s interesting that you suggest you are deliberately baiting me.

Perish the thought!