children should manage their own money at the young age

There is no way around the fact that one can hardly do without money, which plays a crucial

role in one’s whole life. Arguably, a well-arranged finance leads to a higher quality of

life, both financially and mentally. A controversy concering on an issue concerns whether

children should manage their own money at the young age in order to become financially

responsible adults. I hold negative attitude towards this issue. Of countless reasons or

facts that can strenghthen my viewpoint, I will present the most consequential and

conspicuous ones here.

The first plain reason for my propensity is that children will waste their money instead of

spending it on worthy items no matter whatever adults teach them. As for children, money is

the thing letting them obtain sugers, toys, or something else they are longing for.Once they

have got money of their own, they would rather spend the last penny to get a piece of

chocolate instead of saving it for the lattest toy which would show up the next day.When

they see the new toy the next day, they will ask for more money to get it.You cannot blame

at them because they are too young to manage their money. What they only know is that money

can exchange whatever they want. According to a statistical report from a research institute

in my community, in their experiment in a primary school, 60% children between 6 to 8 years

old would spend one dollar to get a piece of chocolate immediately even if they were told to

save the money till tomorrow and they would get a box of chocolate. Hence,having their own

money has nothing to do with the aim of being a financially responsible adults.

Another equally essentail reason is that having their own money at a very young age may

distort children’s conception towards money. They can never understand how hard to earn

money. Take my little sister as an example. She got 10-yuan for her 6-year-old bithday and

spent on a toy bear immediately, just a few days later, she throw the toy away because she

fond “hello kitty” more attractive. I told her that she should cherish the things bought by

money. To my surprise, she said,"Oh,it doesn’t matter, I can get as much money as I like,

mum will give me money." I cannot blame at her, since how can a 6-year-old girl understand

that money is earned by hard working. In children’s eyes, money can be obtain easily. A

distort conception of money will be impressed in their mind till they grow up.

Admittedly, managing their own money when people are young children enables ones to learn

how to use money earlier. But it is not a good way to make one financially responsible

adult.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture in Biology

There is no way around the fact that one can hardly do without money, which plays a crucial role in one’s whole life. Arguably, a well-arranged finance leads to a higher quality of life, both financially and mentally. A controversy concering on an issue concerns whether children should manage their own money at the young age in order to become financially responsible adults. I hold negative attitude towards this issue. Of countless reasons or acts that can strenghthen my viewpoint, I will present the most consequential and conspicuous ones here.

The first plain reason for my propensity is that children will waste their money instead of

spending it on worthy items no matter whatever adults teach them. As for children, money is

the thing letting them obtain sugArs, toys, or something else they are longing for.Once they

have got money of their own, they would rather spend the last penny to get a piece of

chocolate instead of saving it for the lattest toy which would show up the next day.When

they see the new toy the next day, they will ask for more money to get it.You cannot blame

at them because they are too young to manage their money. What they only know is that money

can exchange whatever they want. According to a statistical report from a research institute

in my community, in their experiment in a primary school, 60% children between AGES OF 6 to 8 years

old would spend one dollar to get a piece of chocolate immediately even if they were told to

save the money till tomorrow and they would get a box of chocolate. Hence,having their own

money has nothing to do with the aim of being a financially responsible adults.

Another equally essentail reason is that having their own money at a very young age may

distort children’s conception towards money. They can never understand how hard IT IS to earn

money. Take my little sister as an example. She got 10-yuan for her 6-year-old bithday and

spent on a toy bear immediately, just a few days later, she throw the toy away because she

fond “hello kitty” more attractive. I told her that she should cherish the things bought by

money. To my surprise, she said,"Oh,it doesn’t matter, I can get as much money as I like,

mum will give me money." I cannot blame at her, since how can a 6-year-old girl understand

that money is earned by hard working. In children’s eyes, money can be obtainED easily. A distort conception of money will be impressed in their mind till they grow up.

Admittedly, managing their own money when people are young, children enables ones to learn

how to use money earlier. But it is not a good way to make one A financially responsible
ADULT.

Tiffany, please dont leave a lone after every sentence, it is hard to check that way. Leave a line after every paragraph please. 8/10

thanks a lot~!

I put my essay here again, is it better?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: In order to become financially responsible adults, children should manage their own money at the young age.

There is no way around the fact that one can hardly do without money, which plays a crucial role in one’s whole life. Arguably, a well-arranged finance leads to a higher quality of life, both financially and mentally. A controversy centering on an issue concerns whether children should manage their own money at the young age in order to become financially responsible adults. I hold negative attitude towards this issue. Of countless reasons or facts that can strenghthen my viewpoint, I will present the most consequential and conspicuous ones here.

The first plain reason for my propensity is that children will waste their money instead of spending it on worthy items or saving them for later consumption, no matter whatever adults teach them. As for children, money is something that can get them sugers, toys, or something else they are longing for. Once they have got money of their own, they would rather spend the last penny to get a piece of chocolate immediately instead of saving it for the lattest toy which would show up the next day. When they see the new toy the next day, they will ask for more money to get it.You cannot blame at them because they are too young to manage their money. What they only know is that money can exchange whatever they want. According to a statistical report from a research institute in my community, in one experiment, 80% children between 6 to 8 years old would spend one dollar to get a piece of chocolate immediately even if they were told to save the money till tomorrow and they would get a box of chocolate. It is hard to teach a child how to use money properly and they will waste a lot of money. Hence,having their own money has nothing to do with the aim of being a financially responsible adults.

Another equally essential reason is that having ones’ own money at a very young age may distort children’s concept towards money. They can never understand how hard to earn money. Take my little sister as an example. She got 10-yuan for her 6-year-old bithday and spent on a toy bear immediately, just a few days later, she throw the toy away because she fond “hello kitty” more attractive. I told her that she should cherish the things bought by money. To my surprise, she said,“Oh,it doesn’t matter, I can get as much money as I like, mum will give me money.” I cannot blame at her, since how can a 6-year-old girl understand that money is earned by hard working. In children’s eyes, money can be obtained easily. A distort concept of money formed and the impression in childhood is always so deep that the wrong concept can hardly be corrected.

Admittedly, managing their own money when people are young children enables people to learn the usage of money. But it is not an efficient way to make one financially responsible adult.