Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they go to school

Hello kitos.Thanks for reading my essay in advance.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.

In modern society, it is not sufficient to communicate with only one language; therefore, I strongly agree that children should learn a second language as soon as they begin school. This can help them to learn the language more effectively and also broaden their views.
Firstly, children are not afraid of making mistakes. They do not find it embarrassing when pronouncing a word wrongly or making any grammatical mistakes. For example, My cousin who is thirty years old prefers to have a tutor and learn English individually. Once I asked her the reason behind spending so much money on a private tutor instead of going to public institutes, she said she thought people would make fun of her if she made some mistakes.
Secondly, learning a foreign language at an early age helps children to broaden their views and give them more opportunities to communicate with more people. For learning a foreign language, children need to read many story books, newspapers etc. In this way, they will get familiar with the culture, literature of another country; hence, broaden their points of views. For instance, during the time I was learning German , I got to know about Automobile industry and the importance of it in Germany. I also got the chance to speak to many native speakers; as a result, I improved my social skills.
Finally, children can improve their accents .Children have the habit of imitating other people. They can listen to a native speaker and repeat the way they speak. As a result, they become truly proficient in the language and have more likely native-like pronunciation when they grow up.
In conclusion, I think it is essential for every child to learn a foreign language as soon as she/he enters school; Since learning another language at an early age is more effective due to lack of shyness, helpful to broaden a child’s outlook and improve social skills, and attain accurate pronunciation.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Ben Franklin’s life does the speaker mainly discuss?

Hello kitos.Thanks for reading my essay in advance.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.

In modern society, it is not sufficient to communicate /with/IN/ only one language; therefore, I strongly agree that children should learn a second language as soon as they begin school. This can help them to learn the language more effectively and also broaden their views.

Firstly, children are not afraid of making mistakes. They do not find it embarrassing when pronouncing a word wrongly or making any grammatical mistakes. For example, My cousin(,) who is thirty years old(,) prefers to have a tutor and learn English individually. Once I asked her the reason behind spending so much money on a private tutor instead of going to public institutes, she said she thought people would make fun of her if she made some mistakes.

Secondly, learning a foreign language at an early age helps children to broaden their views and giveS them more opportunities to communicate with more people. For learning a foreign language, children need to read many story books, newspapers etc. In this way, they will /get/BECOME/ familiar with the culture, literature of another country; hence, broaden their points of views. For instance, during the time I was learning German , I got to know about THE Automobile industry and the importance of it in Germany. I also got the chance to speak to many native speakers; as a result, I improved my social skills.

Finally, children can improve their accents .Children have the habit of imitating other people. They can listen to a native speaker and repeat the way they speak. As a result, they become truly proficient in the language and have more likely native-like pronunciation when they grow up.

In conclusion, I think it is essential for every child to learn a foreign language as soon as she/he enters school; Since learning another language at an early age is more effective due to lack of shyness, helpful to broaden a child’s outlook and improve social skills, and attain accurate pronunciation.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A really good essay Leenda, marred only by the inconsistency in your punctuation. All that is required is a space following the comma or full stop. That’s it …simple.

Kitos. 9/10

oops. i won’t repeat it again. I just did’t pay attention, otherwise i know it now.
Thanks for your patience, kitosdad.