Children getting fat, lazy what's the reasons and solutions

In current society, on of the most challenging issues is that children, who at an energetic stage of life, are getting obese and even slothful than ever before. This essay will explore the potential reasons that induce this crisis and the corresponding solutions.

It is evident that the causes of this situation are diverse. First of all, as the improvement of standard of living, children raised in household in possession of a good fortune are not conditioned to exercise self-control and self-restraint. By this I mean that children do not have to concern about the issue of livelihood and may do meaningless things such as playing games and eating high fat food like pudding all the time. Furthermore, parents should assume the responsibilities. Most parents dedicate themselves to their own careers, while overlook the education and supervision in terms of children’s behavior and thinking.

In addition, a vast number of billboards, TV commercials and flyers related to various kinds of foods and games are all tempting children to be addicted to them. However, they rarely afford children the proper recognition to these lure.

Accordingly, the solutions to this issue should also be varied. For one thing, parents cannot give free rein to their children. In other words, an appropriate limitation is sensible. To avoid children’s actions run contrary to the right direction, parents have to give priority to the cultivation of them. For another thing, it is imperative for the authorities to require advertisers and mass media to guide children with healthy methods, as media always has much more power in influencing children’s preference to some extent.

In summary, several factors contribute to this challenge. Nevertheless, I firmly believe that the problem would be combated if we take effective steps, including parenting enhancement, media supervision, to curb the root of causes.

TOEFL listening lectures: What does ‘monotreme’ mean?

In current society, on of the most challenging issues is that children, who at an energetic stage of life, are getting obese and even slothful than ever before. This essay will explore the potential reasons that induce this crisis and the corresponding solutions.

It is evident that the causes of this situation are diverse. First of all, as the improvement IN THE STANDARD of living CONTINUES , children raised in A household in possession of a good /fortune/INCOME/ are not conditioned to exercise self-control and self-restraint. By this I mean that children do not have to concern THEMSELVES about the issue of livelihood(,) and may do meaningless things(,) such as playing games and eating high fat food like pudding all the time. Furthermore, parents should assume THEIR responsibilities. Most parents dedicate themselves to their own careers, while overlookING the education and supervision in terms of THEIR children’s behavior and thinking.

In addition, a vast number of billboards, TV commercials and flyers related to various kinds of foods and games are all tempting children to beCOME addicted to them. However, they rarely afford children the proper recognition to these lureS.

Accordingly, the solutions to this issue should also be varied. For one thing, parents cannot give free rein to their children. In other words, an appropriate limitation is sensible. To avoid children’s actions THAT run contrary to the right direction, parents have to give priority to the cultivation of them. For another thing, it is imperative for the authorities to require advertisers and mass media to guide children with healthy methods, as media always has much more power in influencing children’s preference to some extent.

In summary, several factors contribute to this challenge. Nevertheless, I firmly believe that the problem would be combated if we take effective steps, including parenting enhancement, media supervision, to curb the root of causes.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Barbara. Not bad, but with your obviously good grasp of vocabulary I feel your could have written a more convincing essay that this one.

Kitos. 7.5/10

Thanks Kitos, and do you mean my support arguements are not sufficient? I have though about it when I written. Could you give me some brief ideas about that?

Hello Barbara. No, your covering of the topic was sufficient. I only hoped that you would have given a far more interesting story.

Regards, Kitos.

Ooops. Again a double post. Sorry.

Yes Kitos, I’ll try my best, thank you so much!!!
Regards,
Barbara