Childhood is the happiest time of a person's life.

I would like to go back my childhood. But that is not possible to anyone. However I can recall happiest moments from my childhood. Whenever I go back to my childhood memories I have a big smile on my lips. So, I definitely agree with the statement that childhood is the happiest time of a person’s life. In my point of view, person’s life has three stages. Those are childhood, adult and old age. Apart from childhood remaining stages, we have a lot of responsibilities. So, in childhood children don’t have any responsibilities. And they have a lot of free time. First of all, I believe that children do not have major responsibilities like earning money and taking care of parents and family members. Children have small responsibilities like going to school and doing homework. In my opinion, childhood is the happiest stage in person’s life. For instance, I had very wonderful time with my parents and grandparents when I was a child. I used to spend a lot of time with my father. And most of the time I was listening his stories. Next, children will get a lot of free time. I think that time is very precious to learn many things. I do believe that children learn many games, lessons and about people around them. For example I learned Basketball and Hockey when I was in primary school. I used to spend most of my time with my friends by playing games. Finally, I am very lucky to have beautiful childhood memories. Some people not very fortunate to have better childhood. And some people have very bad childhood memories. But when you have loving parents and friends then you definitely have most memorable childhood. In conclusion, no doubt childhood is the beautiful and happiest time of a person’s life.

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the purpose of this meeting?

Radhikaciri, nice essay. Please next time make sure to break your essay into atleast 4 paragraphs( Introduction, body and conclusion). Also this a very short essay. In toefl you should write upto 350words to achieve good grades. Good luck:). One simple mistake though:-

Some people ARE not very fortunate to have better childhood.

Thank you so much…

Nice