Childhood is the happiest time of a person’s life.

Feeling sentimental today.
Thank you in advance.

There are a few stages in a person’s life, from which I believe the childhood is the easiest and the happiest one. The following three reasons will highlight why I support this idea.

First of all, a child doesn’t have to make any important choices, which is why it won’t have to live with the results of a wrong choice as his parents are the ones who guide it and decide for it. Furthermore, a child doesn’t worry about everyday life problems like earning enough money, paying the bills or cooking dinner. Thereby, having a free mind, it can easily experience the luxury of being happy.

Secondly, when being young, happiness is easier to acquire. What I mean is that a child can enjoy the small things in life, which is an ability we forget when we grow up. For example, ten years ago all I needed to be happy was a new doll or my favorite meal and my happiness would last for at least a couple of hours. Now, eating my favorite meal only brings a smile to my face for a moment.

Last but not least, horrible things happen to kids also, but are easier for them to bear, as they don’t fully understand what has happened, why it has happened and what it will cause. Furthermore, children are unable to keep bad feelings in them for a long time For instance my cousin, who is 4, once was pushed by a boy in the park and had his arm broken. I was amazed to see that he was playing with this boy few days after the accident and when I asked him if he wasn’t mad, he simply answered:” I was, but I am not anymore.”

All in all, it seems that being a child is the most wonderful time a person will experience during his lifetime. However, I believe that a person can be happy in every stage of life. Sometimes it is just more difficult.

TOEFL listening lectures: In October of which year did Vaudeville officially appear?

Feeling sentimental today.
Thank you in advance.

There are a few stages in a person’s life, in which I believe childhood is the easiest and the happiest one. The following three reasons will highlight why I support this idea.

First of all, a child doesn’t have to make any important choices, which is why it won’t have to live with the results of a wrong choice as his parents are the ones who guide it and decide for it. Furthermore, a child doesn’t worry about everyday life problems like earning enough money, paying the bills or cooking dinner. Thereby, having a free mind, it can easily experience the luxury of being happy.

Secondly, when being young, happiness is easier to acquire. What I mean is that a child can enjoy the small things in life, which is an ability we forget when we grow up. For example, ten years ago all I needed to be happy was a new doll or my favorite meal and my happiness would last for at least a couple of hours. Now, eating my favorite meal only brings a smile to my face for a moment.

Last but not least, horrible things happen to children too, but are easier for them to bear, as they don’t fully understand what has happened, why it has happened and what it will cause. Furthermore, children are unable to keep bad feelings in them for a long time For instance my cousin, who is 4, once was pushed by a boy in the park and had his arm broken. I was amazed to see that he was playing with this boy a few days after the accident and when I asked him if he wasn’t mad, he simply answered:” I was, but I am not any more.”

All in all, it seems that being a child is the most wonderful time a person will experience during his lifetime. However, I believe that a person can be happy in every stage of life. Sometimes it is just more difficult.

Simple and interesting. That does it for me Emma. Take a bow.

Kitos. 10/10