Childhood is the happiest time in life

Please help me kitosdad…
thanks before

In this day and age, happiness is one of the most important human qualities in life. Basically, People have different views about the happiest time in their lives. There are certain people who agree that childhood is the happiest time in life while others argue the statement. I personally believe that childhood is not the happiest time of a person’s life for two reasons.

One of my reasons is some people have bad memories in childhood. I disagree that childhood is the happiest time in my life, because I have a numbers of bad memories in my childhood. For example, when my father passed away in 1989, it brought sadness to me and to my family. Another example is, when I had a terrible car accident, It leaved a bad memory in my mind. However, some people have good memories in their lives, such as, when they had a good time with their friends in the schools or when they graduated from the elementary schools.

Another reason is happiness affects people in each stages of life. Some people think that the happiest time in their lives when they get the promotion in the workplace while others feel the happiest time in the different time. I think that everyone is able to pursuit the happiness and to obtain it in a different time. Absolutely, they have difference opinion about the happiest time in their lives. For example, My mother think that the most happiest time in her life is when she got married. However, my brother think that the most happiest time in his life is when he finally got a job.

From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw a conclusion that people have different opinion about the happiest time in life. In my opinion, we can pursuit happiness at anytime as long as we have a commitment to achieve it.

TOEFL listening lectures: What does ‘monotreme’ mean?

In this day and age, happiness is one of the most important human qualities in life. Basically, People have different views about the happiest time in their lives. There are certain people who agree that childhood is the happiest time in life while others argue the statement. I personally believe that childhood is not the happiest time of a person’s life for two reasons.

One of my reasons is some people have bad /memories/EXPERIENCES/ in THEIR childhood. I disagree that childhood is the happiest time OF my life, because I have a numbers of bad memories FROM my childhood. For example, when my father passed away in 1989, it brought sadness to me and to my family. Another example is, when I had a terrible car accident, it leaved LEFT a bad memory in my mind. However, some people have good memories in their lives, such as, when they had a good time with their friends in the schools(,) or when they graduated from the elementary schools.

Another reason is happiness affects people in each stages of life. Some people think that the happiest time in their lives WAS when they get the GOT promotion in the workplace(,) while others feel the happiest time WAS AT A different time. I think that everyone is able to pursuE the happiness and to obtain it in a different time. Absolutely, they have differenT opinionT about the happiest time in their lives.
For example, My mother thinkS that the most happiest time in her life WAS when she got married. However, my brother thinkS that the most happiest time in his life WAS when he finally got a job.

From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw a conclusion that people have different opinion about the happiest time in THEIR LIVES. In my opinion, we can pursuE happiness at any time as long as we have a commitment to achieve it.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Plenty of examples Siantarmen, but a bit repetitive with “the happiest time” being repeated too often. You have to devise a method of reducing its usage to a minimum.

Kitos. 8/10

thanks for the advise mr.kitos…
I promise that I will try your suggestion
I still need time to practice more…