Check the sentence, please

Hello

Please check the text :

Thanks to its various weather and climatic conditions, suitable pastures, best local livestock, ability to raise Asian and European cattle breeds, high research capacity as well as technical knowledge of poultry farming, the country is able to produce high quality red meat in conformity with international standards.

Thanks a lot

As a single sentence, it is overlong. On a readability scale that does not score highly.

To make it readable and grammatically acceptable I would suggest:
The country has a variable climate and good pasture land. These conditions make it suitable for raising both Asian and European cattle breeds to provide the best local livestock. As this is combined with a high technical knowledge of poultry farming and good research capacities, the country is able to produce high quality red meat in conformity with international standards.

However, there is something amiss with the logic of that sentence - I do not understand how a good knowledge of poulty farming leads to the production of high quality red meat, so in my opinion this phrase should be removed: “a high knowledge of poultry farming and”
leaving
The country has a variable climate and good pasture land. These conditions make it suitable for raising both Asian and European cattle breeds to provide the best local livestock. As this is combined with good research capacities, the country is able to produce high quality red meat in conformity with international standards.

If you wish to also mention poultry farming, then it should be done separately like this:
The country has a variable climate and good pasture land. These conditions make it suitable for raising both Asian and European cattle breeds to provide the best local livestock. As this is combined with good research capacities, the country is able to produce high quality red meat in conformity with international standards. A high technical knowledge of poultry farming helps make it a leader in the white meat trade too.

Thank you dear Beeesneees for your attention and great help.

I think it can also be recast retaining most of the original, with better readability, in a single sentence:

With conducive climatic conditions, suitable pasture land, good local livestock, Asian and European cattle breeds, supported by necessary technical knowledge of poultry farming and better research capacities, the country is able to produce high quality red meat in conformity with international standards.

Thank you Anglophile for your reply.

Anglophile and Beeesneees! What’s the problem of using " thanks to" as I used in the original sentence?
Is it acceptable that “with” be replaced by “thanks to” in “with conducive climatic conditions…”?

Thank you

‘Thanks to’ means almost ‘because of’. Though there is no problem, the original sentence, in fact, is lengthy (and not a very easy-to-read one) as she has pointed out.
By the way, I think the word ‘conducive’ here can be used as ‘conducing’ as well.
Let’s see other comments.

Charming!

Hardly any improvement in readability at all.

As I have indicated, I would not use this phrase at all.

Beeesneees!

I see your tendency to use indicate instead of point out and mention.

Is there any difference between them or it is a matter of style?

• As you indicated / Mentioned / Pointed out…

That is too sweeping a statement. Please compare both the versions again. And which phrase do you mean that you will not use?

I could compare them until I’m blue in the face. They both score low in terms of readability.

All are equally possible.

Then, keep comparing.