Check my essay, Please

In own life, we meet many people day by day, some of them will become a new friend. With time and growing trust. Some people get really close to each other and remain true friends. However, every friend is not the same type. There are two types of friends that I have. My first type of friends are called “ normal friend”. I only know them by their name. The seconds type of friends, I called my “ best friend”. The best friends who may go far away, but never forget them.
First, friends who are my acquaintance. Usually, I meet these types of friends at school, at work, at a store or anywhere I would be. I can see them on the street is like they are not even there. I have known them throughout their whole school career,on the street,at a store, but have never or sometimes talked to them outside of there. I may not remember what they might look like if I go away for a short period of time. I am not able to trust them with my problems.
The seconds types of friends is the best friend. They are always there when I need someone to talk to or when I’m down. Best friends are always together.These friends can talk to each other about anything. I don’t have to think twice about anything when I share with them. I can be in trouble, I can have done a terrible deed, what I require in this situation is somebody to support me, listen to my problems, offer advice. The best friends will offer all of these things, without hesitation… The best friends, who are there for me all the time and try to help me out even through my deepest troubles. They are always ready to spare their time, joys and sorrows – may it be ours or theirs, and even their lives for me. When I have faults, they never judge or criticize me, but are able to give me great advice or tell me something positive to encourage me and keep my head up high.
We really need a friend in almost every stages of our life. But somes of them only can become a best friend, that’s why we categorize our friends. They all have a purpose to serve in one’s life.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture in biology class

In oURlife, we meet many people day by day, some of them will become a new friend. With time and growing trust some people get really close to each other and remain true friends. However, every friend is not the same type. There are two types of friends that I have. My first type of friends are called “ normal friends”. I only know them by their name. The seconds type of friends, I called them my “ best friends”. The best friends who may go far away, but I WILL never forget them.

First, friends who are my acquaintance. Usually, I meet these types of friends at school, at work, at a store or anywhere I would be. I can see them on the street is like they are not even there. I have known them throughout their whole school career,on the street,at a store, but have never or sometimes talked to them outside of there. I may not remember what they might look like if I go away for a short period of time. I am not able to trust them with my problems.

The seconds types of friends ARE THe best friendS They are always there when I need someone to talk to or when I’m down. Best friends are always together.These friends can talk to each other about anything. I don’t have to think twice about anything when I share with them. I can be in trouble, I can have done a terrible deed, what I require in this situation is somebody to support me, listen to my problems, offer advice. The best friends will offer all of these things, without hesitation… The best friends, who are there for me all the time and try to help me out even through my deepest troubles. They are always ready to spare their time, joys and sorrows – may it be MINE or theirs, and even their lives for me. When I have faults, they never judge or criticize me, but are able to give me great advice or tell me something positive to encourage me and keep my head up high.

We really need a friend in almost every stage of our life. But ONLY FEW of them only can become a bestfriendS, that’s why we categorize our friends. They all have a purpose to serve in one’s life.

Please Next time in subject bar, write the topic name instead of Check My Essay, or your essay wont be graded.
Also you really need to work hard to improve your reading skills.