certified retail sales expert as translation for 'Handelsfachwirt'?

Hi, I’m trying to come up with a translation for the German term ‘Handelsfachwirt’. A Fachwirt is qualification you obtain by attending business management courses and passing exams.

Any suggestions?

TOEIC listening, photographs: A one horse carriage[YSaerTTEW443543]

“Transactions specialist” is no good? That’s what one on-line dictionary gives. A 2-year business management program in the US or Canada gives you no special title-- just a diploma.

Hi Charles,

The term I’m looking for is used for a person who works in retail sales. I don’t think that transaction specialists usually work in shops.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The waterfall[YSaerTTEW443543]

Then I like your term in the thread title: certified retail sales expert.