celta pre interview task, please help!

Celta pre interview task help!!!

Hello

I am attending a CELTA interview on Thursday and have only just received the Pre interview task today. The task is to identify the mistake in the sentences and explain why the error was made. Please could anyone help me with the following sentences? Any help is appreciated.

1. She said me she had tickets for the concert

2. The health is the most important thing in my life

3. My mother is lawyer

4. They didnt went to the shop yesterday

5. Please give us some informations about your college

6. I am in Birmingham since February

7. My family is live in Baghdad

8. I will give it to you when i will find it

9. I want a job where I will get too much money

I know the errors but explaining them is so hard! I have a good grasp of English but it comes naturally. Please help!!!

You’re asking us to help you cheat.

no im asking for help, maybe a hint or something.

I’ve marked the mistake in each sentence below. Now it’s your job to correct the mistakes.

By the way, your sentences contain additional punctuation errors.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A camera man[YSaerTTEW443543]

Ok you lot are not going to make it easy for me are you?

1. she said to me, or she told me

2. My health is the most important thing in my life

3. My mother is a lawyer

4. They didnt go the shop yesterday

5. PLease give us some information about your college

6. I have been in Birmingham since February

7. My family lives in Baghdad

8. I will give it to you when i find it

9. I want a job where i get a lot of money

So I know the answers but what are reasons? or what is the terminology? like verb pattern etc

Any help is appreciated

Thank you

P.S What are the additional punctuation errors?

Asking for a hint is asking us to help you cheat.

Ok Jamie, u do not need to help me.

Happy?

Kayabibi,

What do you THINK are the explanations to the questions? If you want to sit the CELTA test you certainly have at least an idea of what the answers are, don’t you? Otherwise, why would you want to take the exam in the first place? So, if you tell us what you think the answers are we will tell you if you are right or not.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Building high[YSaerTTEW443543]

Ok

1. The verb said should be replaced by told as normally the verb said is followed by what is said rather than whom it is said to, e.g “she said something”. However when referring to whom, the verb said is followed by the infinitive “to” and then the object e.g “she said to me .”

Also the verb said does not relay information like told does. Told has the meaning of instruct and is followed by an object and infinitive e.g “she told me something.”

To say is to utter sounds

To tell is to give information

1. Health is an uncountable noun and also an abstract noun. An uncountable noun cannot be preceded by “the” when making a general statement.

Is that right?

If you know the errors, what’s the predicament then you’re facing?
Why do you need the explanations for why they are wrong? Explanations are not vital, the key part is that you viscerally know the concept and can apply it “in the field”.

Because im doing celta, i need to know some of the reasons why the sentences are wrong,

Below each sentence you’ll find one or two keywords that indicate the error in each sentence.

PS: As I mentioned before your sentences also contain punctuation/spelling/typing errors: missing full stops, missing apostrophe, “i” instead of “I”, celta instead of CELTA, etc.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A construction worker[YSaerTTEW443543]