Car has a greater influence on our society than the plane has

Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Car has a greater influence on our society than the plane has.

Thanks to the rapid development of technologies, the transportation system has expanded quickly and influenced our lives from different aspects since cars and planes came into being. However, when it comes to whether cars are more influential than planes to our society, the answers vary from one person to another. From my point of view, even though planes promoted the world to become an integrated group, I insist that car has a greater influence on our lives. MY reasons and examples are listed above.

There is no denying the fact that planes decreased the distances of the world’s continents, make it possible for people to communicate with others from all over the world. When flying is just a dream of human beings, people spend several months on crowded and pokey ship to cross the Pacific. Several years later, then, here comes the plane, turn the tedious and exhausted long voyage to a few hours comfortable and enjoyable trip.

However, cars are more influential than planes, for the simple reason that cars are related more closely with everyone’s daily life. It directly influenced our everyday work and study.

To begin with, cars have already become integral part of people’s routine life. We go to schools by school buses, commute to work by cars and drive hundreds of miles to enjoy vacations. Most people in a country do not need to fly to a distant place, even if they take air travels, it is not very often. However, a family in America can hardly involve in regular social activities if they can’t use a car, even if only one day.

Besides, cars are more convenient if people travel in a relatively shorter distance. With the highly developed highway system, people can drive their cars at a faster speed to get to another city or state, and they don’t need to suffer the traffic jams of the airport expressway and the troublesome safety inspection. In addition, they can schedule their plans more flexible, since they don’t need to catch a plane or worry about the plane behind the schedule.

In conclusion, although planes do have positive impact on our society, it is not related with our daily life as intimate as car is. So, I agree with the statement that car has a greater influence on our world.

Thanks for your rating.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a science class

Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Car has a greater influence on our society than the plane has.

Thanks to the rapid development of technologies, the transportation system has expanded quickly and influenced our lives from different aspects since cars and planes came into being. However, when it comes to whether cars are more influential than planes to our society, the answers vary from one person to another. From my point of view, even though planes promoted the world to become an integrated group, I insist that a car has a greater influence on our lives. My reasons and examples are listed below.

There is no denying the fact that planes have decreased the distances of the world’s continents, making it possible for people to meet with others from all over the world. When flying was only a dream of human beings, people spent several months on crowded and a poky ship to cross the Pacific. Several years later, here comes the plane, turning the tedious and exhaustingly long voyage into a few hours of comfortable and enjoyable flight.

However, cars are more influential than planes, for the simple reason that cars are related more closely with everyone’s daily life. They directly influence our everyday work and study.

To begin with, cars have already become an integral part of people’s routine life. We go to schools by school buses, commute to work by cars and drive hundreds of miles to enjoy vacations. Most people in a country do not need to fly to a distant place, even if they take air travels, it is not very often. However, a family in America can hardly involve themselves in regular social activities if they can’t use a car, even if only for one day.

Besides, cars are more convenient if people are travelling only a relatively shorter distance. With the highly developed highway system, people can drive their cars at a faster speed to get to another city or state, and they don’t need to suffer the traffic jams of the airport express-way and the troublesome safety inspections. In addition, they can schedule their plans more flexibly, since they don’t need to catch a plane or worry about the plane being behind the schedule.

In conclusion, although planes do have a positive impact on our society, they are not related with our daily life as intimately as a car is. So, I agree with the statement that cars have a greater influence on our world.

The essay is acceptable, but your subject/verb agreement requires someattention

Kitos. 8/10