Can you hear what he is...

Hi sir,

I am new in this forum how to enter/write i do not understand. I’m from India. My mother tongue is Telugu. I came from telugu medium that’s why i’m facing problems with english. I’m a working women. I have missed excellent opportunities because of no skills as a secretary. Thank you very much for supporting/guide me & all (who ever suffer for jobs) to improve english.

I think i have fear to speak english.

I am learning how to use personal pronouns

Thank you once again sir

Ajitha

Hi I want to know the use of has been,have been, had been

Hi Mr. Torsten,
I think that I know what are the deffrience of these 4 words, after you explaned.
The question is “hear”. So I think the answer should be a sound, or sth. can be heared.
speak should mean ability as your explaned.
tell means sb. say sth. to sb.
talk means sb. disscus with sb.
Is that right?

Best regrads,
Hui

hi torsten
thanQ for teaching me

Thanks

Dear Torsten and Alan,

I have a quesiton regarding the preposition to be used following these words: Sya/Speak/Tell/Talk. What is the prepostion to be used for these verbs?

I am speaking about or I am speaking on?

Please explain, and thanks in advance.

Dear Sir
Actually I’m a Buddhist monk who studied in University of Peradeniya. regarding my English knowledge still poor and primitive Although this will be caused to me improve my English knowledge.
Thanks

Hi! Im new to this site, and i found it more helpful for me to improve my english knowledge.
Because it’s too difficult for me to compose a message in english.
And Im also confused on how to use the prepositions.
Hope you will help me with this.

thanks so much

Hi…

I liked it so much… it is very helpful… one can become perfect if he/she regularly make use of it… Great work…

Hello Torsten,
It has been pretty getting to know about this website.
I was wondering,If you could clear my doubts given below.,
What is meant by the phrase ‘You can be doing that,We can be going out now’ and like that?
and one more doubt.In which kind of situations we use the phrase ‘I should be thinking…’ and 'We should be preparing for the exam tomorrow ',etc?
I am looking forward to getting the reply from you at the earliest.
With warm regards,
Anvar.

Hi Torsten, it is interested to me. Thanks

Manager ID has been updated and HOD will be the user’s manager’s manger is the HOD (ttml5393) of this user’s

thank you Alan,the explanation is help me。

I am very gald to accept my request, so i want to improve my speaking

Hai Torsten.Do you remember me?my name is Athira.i am join to this community.i have receive your second mail.so please help me.

Dear Alan,
I like your explanation.
Thank you.
B regards,
Wang Xiaozeng

yes i know pronouns

thank a lot for your explanation. Its helped me a lot!!!