Can you hear what he is...

Dear Torsten,
I received your email very impressive.I like to know more about english.My first topic is personnal pronoun.I know a little bit of personnal pronoun which referred to first person singular (I,ME)second person singular(you)third person singular(she,he,it,her,him).When it comes plural form(we,us,you,they,them).

Thanks alot i look forward to my new lesson.

Best regards,

Richann

thanks for all explications

i like to know more about english

And i want a very good English textbook from u thank

that you should send me textbook very good one in your country thank u my teacher

can someone tell me whats the difference between speaking and talking, similarly listening & hearing… It’s really confusing while talking

saying

talking

great explanation!thanks a lot, Alan:)

great explanation!thanks a lot, Alan:)

i want to know the use of do,does,did,done,has,have,had,hasbeen,hadbeen,havebeen
please perfect me in using these.

nice test

Good morning Mr. Torsten Daerr, thank you for your help. right now I am knowing this English course, I think It is very very interesting, I promise you many of my friends would like to start to study it, I am writing you from Colombia, and This is my first lesson exercise, I would you help me with my listening hability, because many times I do not understand the meaning of conversation, readings or another listening exercises. Thnaks for helping me and congratulations. you frien Jpaez

hi
i am new member

Hi,

I’m new member. And I would like to extend my thanks to Mr. Torsten for this helpful English course :slight_smile:

hi i like this

Hello new members,

Welciome to the forums.

Hi ,this is JYOTSNA ATTRI

iAM VERY VERY HAPPY AND THANKFULL TO YOU THAT YOU ARE HELPING ME TO IMPROVE MY english .AND I WAANA MORE

saying

hello my name is jayjay adisa am new member to this.