Can moderators edit each other?

Hi

I am aware that moderators can edit or delete our posts. I would like to know if they could also edit each other’s posts!

Tom

P.S. Two of my posts have recently and accidentally been deleted by two moderators. :shock:

Hi Tom, why would a moderator want to edit another moderator’s post? Also, how do you know any of our moderators has removed two posts of yours?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Queuing at the airport[YSaerTTEW443543]

As I did with your post the other day (sorry again!), I unintentionally deleted another moderator’s post once – the edit and quote buttons are just too close together!

Hey, Tom! Unless your two posts included massive lists of links for discount miracle drugs, shady insurance deals, triple-X websites, etc., then I haven’t ever deleted you. Never ever!

I agree with you, Conchita. The edit and quote buttons are uncomfortably close together. I wonder how complicated it would be to spread them apart a little.

Hi

Despite I was already given an answer:

I add my thin little voice to the discussion, again.

This still happens, in fact, again and again. And facts are very stubborn things, you know.

If you hit the delete button, the following question comes up:
Are you sure you want to delete this post? So you have to confirm the deletion by pressing the yes button. It takes two clicks to remove a post and we can maybe it helps if we highlight the warning in red.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Climbing up the career ladder[YSaerTTEW443543]