Can borrowing money from a friend harm the friendship?

It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or damage the friendship. I cannot agree with this statement and I will try to explain my opinion.

To begin with, every day we communicate with many different people -our colleagues, classmates, neighbors and many others, but can you call all of them friends? All people need and want to have good and reliable friends. So we choose them according to our interests, social status, points of view and so on. Of course we want to believe that our choice is right and we have a friend who will never let us down. I totally agree with a proverb “ A friend in need is a friend indeed”. Only when we overcome various problems and troubles in our lives we have a chance to check our friends, and see if they are real friends or not. Different financial problems may be one example which helps you to see who your friend is. If he is a faithful friend and he has some money he will definitely help you without any hesitation. Moreover, he will be very pleased that thanks to him you have get rid of the problem. In my opinion, a real friend is someone who will give you the latest piece of his bread in order to prevent you from hunger or even death.

I do not want to deny that there is another reverse of a medal. Someone who is going to borrow money may be dishonest, but in this case you also will have an opportunity to see who your friend is. I believe that it is better to know break down such relationships because they will never lead to the happy end.

All in all, but I think that everyone will agree with me that it is very important to have reliable friends in our lives. Furthermore, I believe that nothing can damage a real friendship, but opposite difficulties will make such friendship much stronger.

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the secretary do next?

It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or damage the friendship. I cannot agree with this statement and I will try to explain my opinion.

To begin with, every day we communicate with many different people -our colleagues, classmates, neighbors and many others, but can you call all of them friends? All people need and want to have good and reliable friends. So we choose them according to our interests, social status, points of view and so on. Of course we want to believe that our choice is right and we have a friend who will never let us down. I totally agree with a proverb “ A friend in need is a friend indeed”. Only when we overcome various problems and troubles in our lives /DO/WILL/we have a chance to check our friends, and see if they are real friends or not. Different financial problems may be one example which helps you to see /who your friend is/WHO YOU FRIENDS ARE/.

If he is a /faithful/TRUE/ friend and he has some money he will definitely help you without any hesitation. Moreover, he will be very pleased that thanks to him you have get /GOT/GOTTEN/rid of the problem. In my opinion, a real friend is someone who will give you the LAST piece of his bread in order to prevent you from /hunger/GOING HUNGRY/ or even death.

I do not want to deny that there is another /reverse of a medal/SIDE TO THE COIN/PICTURE/. Someone who is going to borrow money FROM YOU may be dishonest, but in this case you also will have an opportunity to see who /your friend/THIS SOMEONE/ is. I believe that it is better to know WHEN TO break down such relationships because they will never lead to /the happy end/AN HAPPY ENDING/.

All in all, I think that everyone will agree with me that it is very important to have reliable friends in our lives. Furthermore, I believe that nothing can damage a real friendship, but /opposite/QUITE THE CONTRARY/ SUCH difficulties will make such friendship much stronger.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good afternoon Lub. It was a shame to alter your essay, but I want only the best for you, so I did so! :-))

Kitos. 8.5/10

Good afternoon Kitos!
Thank you for your help.
I have done so many foolish mistakes that I cannot believe that you rated my essay 8,5 :))

You didn’t make any mistakes. I simply offered alternatives. You got marked down to 8.5