can anybody pls check my mistakes?I tried to write in past to make the difference

I studied primary school at saint pau school in tarragona. I had been studied there for fourteen hours. From the 4th to 8th grade we had gone to the zoo once every year. Every year, we visited those animals that we had been studying some weeks before the excursion. For example, if we had been studying the mammals, when we went to the zoo, we visited lions, elephants, zebras etc. On the other hand, the year that we had been learning about repitilians, we went to visit the turtles, the snakes, etc.
This year, on march, I went to Sweden and I had been living there for two months. I lived in a hostel in the center of the city, near the main hospital which I worked there. The second day that I was there, I went for a walk in a park near my hostel. There was a lot of big trees without leaves, because it was winter. There was a large lake on one side of the park. It was really surprising when I some penguins in the middle of the lake! They were sharing the space with ducks and other birds typical from the north pole. Furthermore, two seals were swimming in a pool, they played each other and sometimes they showed their nose above the water. I went to Gothenburg for work, because I would like to improve my knowledge in the field of multiple selerosis. At the beginning, it was difficult because Swedish people were serious and less communicative, but when they had known me, they became more open and friendly. In this manner, I would be able to speak in English and to practice the language.
Have you ever been to Sweden? I had never been there until this year.
I got up early because the sun rise earlier than catalonia, and there were not shutters at the windows, so the light entered to the room and awaked me.
I needed some minutes to dress me, because I had to use special clothes with thermic tissues. Finally I put on my jacket and I went out to the street. Usually, we were between 5º to 10ºC. I went to take the tram at tram stop and when it came, I got on the tram directed to the hospital. I worked from 8:30h to 16:00h. after work, I usually went to the supermarket or I went for a walk in the center of the city, but I used to get home at 18:30-19h, because it was cool outside and there was nothing to do in the city, all shops closed at 17h, and everyboady came back early at home.
One thing I will never forget, is the light and sky of Gothenburg. May be due to the latitude, may be due to the winter, I don´t know, but the sky was the most blue sky I have never seen.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture in Political Science

I studied primary school at saint pau school in tarragona. I had been studiedING there for fourteen hours. From the 4th to 8th grade we had gone USED TO GO to the zoo once every year. Every year, we visited those animals that we had been studying some weeks before the excursion. For example, if we had been studying the mammals, when we went to the zoo, we visited lions, elephants, zebras etc. On the other hand, the year that we had been learning about repitilians, we went to visit the turtles, the snakes, etc.
This year, on march, I went to Sweden and I had been livingLIVED there for two months. I lived in a hostel in the center of the city, near the main hospital whichWHERE I worked there. The second day that I was there, I went for a walk in a park near my hostel. There wasWERE a lot of big trees without leaves, because it was winter. There was a large lake on one side of the park. It was really surprising when I SAW some penguins in the middle of the lake! They were sharing the space with ducks and other birds typical from the north pole. Furthermore, two seals were swimming in a pool, they WERE playedING WITH each other and sometimes they showed their nose above the water. I went to Gothenburg for work, because I would like to improve my knowledge in the field of multiple selerosis. At the beginning, it was difficult because Swedish people were serious and less communicative, but when they had knownMET me, they became more open and friendly. In this manner, I would be able to speak in English and to practice the language.
Have you ever been to Sweden? I had never been there until this year.
I USED TO gEt up early because the sun riseS earlier than catalonia, and there were not shutters at the windows, so the light entered to the room and awaked me.
I needed some minutes to dress me, because I had to use special clothes with thermic tissues. Finally I put on my jacket and I went out to the street. Usually, we were between 5º to 10ºC. I went to take the tram at tram stop and when it came, I got on the tram directed to the hospital. I worked from 8:30h to 16:00h. after work, I usually went to the supermarket or I went for a walk in the center of the city, but I used to get home at 18:30-19h, because it was cool outside and there was nothing to do in the city, all shops closed at 17h, and everyboady came back early at home.
One thing I will never forget, is the light and sky of Gothenburg. May be due to the latitude, may be due to the winter, I don´t know, but the sky was the most BEAUTIFUL blue sky I have never seen.

i think that its the enough information about that thing.so its really a enough and the knowledgeable.