Can any one check my First Essay

I wrote it without reading any tips and tricks
Please feel free to post any thing which can improve my writing skills :slight_smile:
This was a 30 minutes task with 300 words requirement.
Do I need to write more less(Plz comment on this)

[color=blue]Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better?

Freedom always comes with a sense of responsibilities.
According to me it is better to be with family for a longer time, then becoming independent at an early stage. Our parents who have seen the world with their eyes are much more mature and intelligent to analyze our decisions using their valuable experience.
When we are staying with our parents, they can be at least aware about what all activities we are doing in our day to day life. Of course, they should not be part of each and every activity that we do but at least should be part of the major decisions that we do pertaining to our life and education. It might give a feeling that a individual is not getting freedom to take his own decision but the positive way to look in to it is to take a collective decision involving parents.
For example, After finishing my High school , I was not able to score good rank in my engineering examination, I was thinking to drop for a year and give it a retry, But my parents made a better decision by making me to enter in a private college by paying more and saving my one year.
Now being a mature, I realize that my parents made a good decision and it was worth it !
Another important aspect of being with our family for a longer time is that we can understand them more as a mature person and can recognize the role, responsibilities and duties for our parents.This way we will know about the various requirements our parents will have when they will be old and that way we can also learn what they have done in their mid age to have a safe and secure future.Being with parents also helps us to understand our cultural and traditional ethics that we can carry forward to our upcoming generation.
Hence, to sum up I strongly believe that being with parents for a longer time is a wiser decision for a long term and eventually will pay off in the end.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture in Political Science

I wrote it without reading any tips and tricks
Please feel free to post any thing which can improve my writing skills :slight_smile:
This was a 30 minutes task with 300 words requirement.
Do I need to write more less(please comment on this)

[color=blue]Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better?

Freedom always /comes with/REQUIRES/a sense of responsibilities.
According to me it is better to be with ONES family for a longer time, then becoming independent at an early stage. Our parents who have seen the world with their eyes are much more mature and intelligent to analyze our decisions using their valuable experience.
When we are staying with our parents, they can be at least aware about what all OF THE activities we are doing in our day to day life. Of course, they should not be part of each and every activity that we do(,) but at least should be part of the major decisions that we do pertaining to our life and education. It might give a feeling that aN individual is not getting THE freedom to take his own decisionS(,) but the positive way to look in to it is to take a collective decision involving parents.
For example, after finishing my High school , I was not able to /score good rank/GAIN A GOOD SCORE/ in my engineering examination(.) I was thinking to drop OUT for a year and give it a retry ALTER, but my parents made a better decision by making me to enter inTO a private college by paying more(,) and THEREBY saving my one year.
Now being a MORE mature, I realize that my parents made a good decision and it was worth it !
Another important aspect of being with our family for a longer time is that we can understand them more as a mature person(,) and WE can recognize the role, responsibilities and duties for our parents.This way we will know about the various requirements our parents will have when they will beCOME oldER(,) and that way we can also learn what they have done in their mid age to have a safe and secure future.Being with parents also helps us to understand our cultural and traditional ethics that we can carry forward to our upcoming generation.
Hence, to sum up I strongly believe that being with parents for a longer time is a wiser decision for THE longER term and will eventually will pay off in the end.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good evening and WELCOME to our Forum. You have two weeks before your exam, and you should spend every moment reviewing the work of other members here.
Even if you were only to read my stories on the Speaking and Pronunciation thread, it would at least help you to widen your horizons imagination wise. This was OK, but pretty weak on quality and content. Do as I suggest and you will improve … don’t, and you can always take the exam again. You really need to work hard for the next two weeks!

Kitos. 7.5/10

A TOEFL IBT easay has its own pattern to follow. If you don’t follow it, you may write a good essay but however, still score very low.

If you find 30 minutes not enough for you to write an essay, practice writing in a range of 300 - 315 words. This will give you some time to review your work. The above essay is 348 words. This means you could have time to review it if it was slightly above 300words.

Two weeks is not a little time for you to read sample essays in this forum to improve on your writing. Also go through the sample essays in the TOEFL TIPS PDF to see the type of essays they want and how they are rated.

Wish you the best in your preparation.

Will go through all that has been suggested and will be back soon
Cheers !

I PM you with notes on writing a TOEFL IBT essay. No reply from you to confirm.

Thanks Nzuahp
It was handy !
I also saw some videos on Youtube. After 2 hectic days of Job was not able to concentrate on it :frowning:
But will have to work hard else I ll loose.
So I have tried to write another one here it goes
Plz have a look at this and comment :slight_smile:

Topic:-
It is better to marry someone who is similar to you,rather then someone who is different from you

Essay:-
“Like pole repel each other and opposite attracts”
As the theory above has been proved many number of times, I strongly believe in the though inferred
from it and I think that it is better to get married to a person who is different from me rather than
similar to me.
Being with a person whose thought process is different will help us to have a better understanding of any
joint decision that we will take. It will make us aware of almost all the possible aspects of a situation by
thinking aloud about it and take a proper and collective decision .If we will agree or disagree on a
particular topic, then we might land up in a win - win situation. Such kind of situations will make life more
spicy and exciting than a boring unidirectional flow.

Due to existence of a Bidirection flow process, we will get to know each other in a more deper level and
will also know each others likes and dislikes which might eventually make us to discover untouched corners
of life .With more varity and newly discovered interests we will surely expose a joyful life bonded with
a deep and tru understanding.

With different opinions and interest’s we will become more social as the arena of socialization will be
much bigger and different , which will pave our way to gel as a couple with others fast and thus will result
in having a great social circle which is a important part for human being as we are well known as social
animals.

So to sum up I strongly believe that with difference in thinking, thought process and opinion , I will have
a better chance to understand my partner and will make our life more socialize and bonded deep with
trust and spice in life.