Came by to say hello

i havent been around much due to exams coming up and i wanna stay in law school because if i pass only 1 more year and im an offical lawyer. so hello guys! and rich i see your post count is going up seems like you are learning a lot, keep it up. and my man torsten what is up?

Hi Michael,

Good to hear back from you. How many exams do you have to take? What is your favourite subject? Yes, of course we will proud of you when you become a lawyer and maybe some of our forum members will be your clients :slight_smile: Keep us posted and up to date!
Regards
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university students who met on campus[YSaerTTEW443543]

I missed ya my man, I take it ya been busy. I hope ya stick around for a while cuz I’ve got lots to ask ya. How’s Canada this time of year, cold, isn’t it?

[size=150][color=cyan]pity on me, I left my notes at home, had I known? [/size]

I missed ya my man, I take it ya been busy. I hope ya stick around for a while cuz I’ve got lots to ask ya. How’s Canada this time of year, cold, isn’t it?

[size=150][color=cyan]pity on me, I left my notes at home, had I known? [/size]

[color=blue]My mistake?? let me tell you now I’ve been even learning how to work this darn computer of mine and thanks for caring ,I’ve been working my butt off just to gain some stuff of course with a litte help from my friends here ([color=darkblue]mr. Torsten and dr. Alan plus some others). And now you’re back, guess who’s back?, guess who’s back yes you’re back.

[color=blue]Keep in touch ya pal…

[size=150]And get ready next time around for I’m loaded with heavy stuff[/size]