By the way where's Alan?

He’s not hybernating anymore, because we saw his nose and more of him before the end of October and that means he was not stuck up with coal. Alan, please, we all need your professional help.

4 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for thinking about me. I am currently self isolating and trying hard to be positive in a very negative world FaceTiming, emailing and telephoning a lot.

4 Likes

You’re welcome dear man,

When I say I’m thinking of you, that’s true, but I also think about your family, your wife, children, grandchildren, acquaintances…

Love you, Marc

3 Likes

@Alan - Glad you’re ok, Alan! :slight_smile: Stay safe! :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for your good wishes, Andrea. The scary thing is that I keep hearing my age group being described as ‘vulnerable’. A friend of my wife’s on the phone the other day said - Alan’s not vulnerable, he’s valuable. That made me feel much better.!

4 Likes

@Alan Aaah bless! That’s wonderful to hear! You are truly valuable!! Keep the bright side up, this isn’t going to last forever! This is the time for us to tell friends and family how much they really mean to us. Everyone needs to hear encouragement. :hugs::smile:

2 Likes

Dear Andrea, you’re so right. This will not last forever. Thank God! :heart: You’re so kind.

2 Likes

Alan, your bright mind and your intelligence will continue to project you and Sylvia from external threats like COVID-19 so trust me, you are valuable and safe.

3 Likes

‘threats’ Torsten. I only want to tell you when you wrote a typo. Forgive me.

3 Likes

Sometimes we type too fast …We make mistakes. We’re human! :joy:

2 Likes

That’s true. And I’m annoyed by the fact that I’m always wanting to correct other people, even though I’m far from perfect. :+1:

2 Likes

Maybe Alan is being protected from external threats as well as external threads? Just thinking… :thinking:

3 Likes

Hi Torsten,

What can I say? You’re my favourite, I’ve already mentioned that a lot of times. What should I say? Oh, I can think of one thing, you’re adorable, sweet and kind friend.

3 Likes