bottom part

Hi, how can I call black bottom part of the vase (see the attached picture)? Maybe, basis or foundation?


Base or plinth.

Your question should be
“What can I call the bottom…”

The part below that might also be a plinth, but is more likely to be a pedestal.

Thanks, Beeesneees!