Borrowing Money from friends damage friendship

Good morning kitos

I really appreciate your kindness and how cure you are.
please can you assess this essay?

[color=olive]Borrowing Money from friends damage friendship

Every person might face difficulties of finance in his life some of us pass these awkwardnesses smoothly with out making a huge effort, others may fail to tackle their needs of money in spite of their fighting and struggling to find suitable solutions.

To begin with, people nowadays suffer from many problems related to their financial status in different countries, some of them can withstand with these troubles whether by asking thier friends to spot them with some money and they would promise thier friends that they will return the money as fast as they can, OR by turn to charities which can provide them with all necessaries they need. for that the final choice is thier choice they states what they will apply.

Absolutely, borrowing money from our friends might be such a problem and sometimes we could not expect what will occur but the fate was greater than our thoughts, for instance, if the borrowed people do not return the money in the promised time this might be a problem to the person who own this money in the fact.
some problems might be developed to put the borrowed person in the jail after many severe criticisms he had heard from the owner of the money and after the terrible reputation he made on his personality.

Some people are very urgent in some cases and they can not be waited more, like if the family have a member who suffer from heart attack or whatever the operation he needs to do, and his family can not provide him with such a huge expenditures the surgery needs, so the best way is to borrow money from their friends just to undergo to this surgery. the borrowing of money is such a beautiful thing unless the matter do not relate to dignity and do not expose the borrowed to any insult.

To sum up, I think we must deal kindly and smoothly with our friends when they refund us and think cleverly of how to keep our relationships with them strongly with out any bothers.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture by a professor of Fine Arts

Every person might face difficulties of finance in his life(.) Some of us ARE ABLE TO pass these awkwardnesses smoothly (without) making a huge effort WHILST others may fail to tackle their needs of money in spite of their fighting and struggling to find suitable solutions.
To begin with, people nowadays suffer from many problems related to their financial status in different countries, some of them can withstand with these troubles whether by asking THEIR friends to LEND them some money and they would promise THEIR friends that they will return the money as fast as they can, OR by turnING to charities THAT can provide them with all THE necessaries they need. For that the final choice is THEIR choice they states what they will DECIDE.

Absolutely, borrowing money from our friends might be such a problem(,) and sometimes we could not expect what will occur but the fate was greater than our thoughts(.)
For instance, if the borrowed people BORROWERS do not return the money in the promised time this might be a problem to the person who LOANED this money(.) iIN fact.
some problems might HAVE developed to put the BORROWER in jail after many severe criticisms he had heard from the owner of the money(,) and after the terrible reputation he NOW HAS on his personality.

Some people HAVE A very urgent NEED in some cases and they (cannot) wait ANY LONGER(.) If the family have a member who sufferS from A heart attack or whatever(,) AND the operation he needs to HAVE, and his family (cannot) provide him with THE huge expenditures the surgery needs(.) The best way is to borrow money from their friends just to undergo to this surgery. The borrowing of money is such a beautiful thing unless the matter doES not relate to dignity and doES not expose the borrowed to any insult.

To sum up, I think we must deal kindly and smoothly with our friends when they refund u(,) and think cleverly of how to keep our relationships with them strongly (without) any bother.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good afternoon Samiralbayati. You have some excellent opinions about the topic, but unfortunately you are still failing to make yourself clearly understood. These errors you will overcome in time, but you must read as often as you can.

Study each sentence, and understand why it makes perfect sense to you.This is YOUR goal, to write in the very same way. It isn’t as difficult as it seems. You have a good vocabulary, you simply lack the skills to use it efficiently, but you will do so if you follow my advice.

Kitos. 7/10.

Hi kitos

Really I am very grateful to your correction and your helpful advice which I am already work withing with it.

To be honest with you, I certainly work hard, but I have to deal with 4 sections of IELTS exam which are speaking, reading ,listening, and writing. [color=red]for that do not expect me, that I practise only on writing, hence, I still have a difficulty to satisfy you with high scores.

That’s OK. Don’t be booking your TOEFL exam too soon. Too many do that and are disappointed with their low scores. You need to first learn the basics, and then three months practice. Then you stand a good chance of scoring highly.