Best Los Angeles Tutoring

Hi all!

I am currently in 11th grade and am looking for a good SAT tutor. What is the best/affordable option out there? I’m looking for a small tutoring company that will give me Kaplan like service for bottom basement prices.

Please let me know!

Also, have tried Los Angeles Tutoring and they were great, but I was wondering if there was anything better.

If you are looking for online resources as well, I would recommend practicethesat.com for their scheduled practice tests. Really good stuff and its free to use. Good luck

Hi Mtreidl,

I used Princeton Review on the East Coast, and it didn’t help me too much. It’ll help improve your score, but you might have better luck with another company.

You can also check www.virtualtutorcenter.com. They are from Philadelphia and teach online and have very good teachers. I was a bit weak in some areas of Math but they really helped me with clearing all the basics and concepts.
their price is also reasonable from $20, plus they give discounts from time to time…hope this helps…Goodluck!!

Proprofs is the #1 way to create math quizzes online. Simply click “Create Quiz” and fill in the rest with your quiz content.

For a tutorial, please watch the YouTube video below:

[url]How to Create a Math Quiz in Less Than 5 Mins - YouTube