Best English Speeling and Grammar checker software.

Did anyone using English Spelling and Grammar checker software beside Microsodt Words. Perhaps, you could share your experience or recommandation to us.

I have been using the spell checker that comes as an ‘add-on’ with Firefox for the past couple of years and it’s great.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Introducing a keynote speaker of business evening event[YSaerTTEW443543]

Firefox, OpenOffice, Google Chrome and other programs use the Hunspell dictionaries, which can be downloaded and installed right from the programs. They’re not as complete as the dictionaries in Microsoft Word, for example.

However, Hunspell has dictionaries that Microsoft doesn’t have. For example, Word has no dictionary for Canadian English, so you have to use a Hunspell dictionary in another program, if you want to write a text that is spelled correctly for Canada.

The good thing with the dictionaries that come with Firefox and other browsers is that you can always add new words to it yourself.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Announcing the next speaker at a writers’ event[YSaerTTEW443543]

A friend of mine told me to try out Whitesmoke and actually, it is amazing!

It can check your spelling and grammar and many other cool features.
They even built an artificial intelligence in it. :open_mouth:

Here is what I think about Whitesmoke: What is your take on software programs like Whitesmoke?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Young woman leaves voice mail asking her friend to call back[YSaerTTEW443543]