Being creative, rather than planning carefully

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Being creative, rather than planning carefully, will come up with best solution to a problem.

In the notion of the author, creativity is more effective than considering all the pros and cons when we are confronted with problems or puzzles. I disagree with the notion strongly. In my point of view, both creativity and careful planning are crucial, we cannot say that either of their importance overweighs the other’s

Creativity often preferred as the key of making progresses, especially in contemporary information based-on society. Computers, for instance, being one of the most significant tool in human history, was created by scientists to analysis great amount of data which was too difficult to accomplish by scientists. It was a hard process to invent computer, because inventors would have never envisioned that what the result would be. However, creation played a crucial role of solving various puzzles during the development, such as the invention of CPU and Flash memory. As a result, computers changed the current age and the world.

Careful planning also contributes a lot when finding out the best solution of the problem. Sometimes, without a thorough and cautious plan, we cannot schedule our process exactly, arrange our step by step, and even organize the people and capital to complete certain works effectively. A particular striking example of mine, I used to review without plan before the final examination. It was totally mess that I was confronted with six major-courses for exams, but only one week to prepare. Reviewing six books without focal points or schedule of process ,thus, average intermediate grades did I get and I felt lose for weeks.
Furthermore, we cannot omit such possible situation that if we foresee the negative results which come up during the process of creation, and set up a considerate plan to fix it, is it better than just being creative or cautious? The answer is obviously yes.

In sum, we cannot say that either of careful planning or creativity overweighs the other one. Both careful planning and creativity are significant factors for accomplishing works and solving puzzles, even keys to success.

I’m a fresh who is preparing the exam of IBT now , I need u help~ thanks,

Spencer.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on Animal Behavior by a professor of Biology

[size=16]Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Being creative, rather than planning carefully, will come up with best solution to a problem.

In the notion of the author, creativity is more effective than considering all the pros and cons when we are confronted with problems or puzzles. I disagree with the notion strongly. FROM my point of view, both creativity and careful planning are crucial, THEREFORE we cannot say that THE importance either of ONE importance OUTweighs the other(.)

Creativity IS often preferred REFERRED TO as the key TO making progresses, especially in contemporary information based-on society. Computers, for instance, being one of the most significant toolS in human history, was created by scientists to analysis great amountS of data which was WERE too difficult to accomplish by scientists ALONE. It was a /hard process/LONG AND INVOLVED TASK/ to invent A computer, because inventors would have COULD NEVER HAVE envisioned what the result would be. However, creation played a crucial role of IN solving various puzzles during the development, such as the invention of CPU and Flash memory. As a result, computers HAVE /changed/UPDATED/ the /current age/OLD TECHNOLOGIES, and the world.

Careful planning also contributes a lot when finding out the best solution of the problem. Sometimes, without a thorough and cautious plan, we cannot schedule our process exactly, arrange our WORK step by step, and OR even organize the people and capital to complete certain works effectively. A particularLY striking example of mine; I used to review without A plan before the MY final examinationS. It was A total mess that IN WHICH I was confronted with six major-courses for exams, but only one week to prepare. Reviewing six books without focal points or schedule of process ,thus, I ONLY RECEIVED average intermediate grades did I get and I felt losT for weeks.
Furthermore, we cannot omit such possible situationS that if we foresee the negative results which come up during the process of creation, and set up a considerate plan to fix it(.) Is it better than just being creative or cautious? The answer is obviously, yes.

In sum, we cannot say that either of careful planning or creativity OUTweighs the other one. Both careful planning and creativity are significant factors for accomplishing works and solving puzzles, even keys to success.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Hello Spencer. WELCOME to our Forum. You are amongst friends here. Please review your edited work and try to learn something from it.

Kitos. 7.5/10