BEDBUG

Dear Alan,

I have a big problem. I tried to ask help from Bez but she didn’t understand why this problem so big for me. Till now it happened to me several times that I passed a test well but it had been assessed wrong.I received the new given “correct” word which I used up and my test had been assessed wrong again. It greats on my nerves because after a while if you are persistent you find the good answer.

This was the first possibility that I proved that I had written the good word because we can see only the number (here) 1 of the mistaken test in the progress report. You can say in vain that you wrote the correct answer. There isn’t evidence.

Yesterday at last it was obvious that the given word was a nonsense. I immediately copied this test and I asked that if I write again ‘entomologists’ they will accept it… Till now I always wrote obediently the given word and afterwards it was wrong. It is a puzzle which takes superfluous time.

Here is the test its title: Bedbug

Now I 've looked through again this test and I noticed that recently nobody could pass this test. It can be reason of this.

249 days ago

one year ago

one year ago

one year ago

285 days ago

I don’t wonder that there aren’t new pictures because there is a problem with the test. When I wrote the entomologist and it wasn’t good I tried to click “Click here for explanation” and I got a page where you explained the subjunctive. I tried several times but I could reach only this page.

I wrote this letter because it was the first occasion that I could prove my correct answer what had been cast.

Many thanks.
Best regards:
Kati Svaby

Dear Alan,

Now I gave up that somebody would tell me that in the first question the entomologists or geologists is good answer. I will do this test again because I am sure that the good answer is entomologists and not geologists that had been recommended to me . But I lost confidence. I had done the test without mistake only I omitted one. The result was:2 mistakes and 1 answer was omitted.

The truth the first and the tenth were told wrong.

1. I wrote entomologists they wrote to me the correct answer: geologists
    10 I wrote mobile they wrote to me the correct answer: practical

As this kind of mistakes about one hundred times happened to me and when I saw the geologists as a correction I began to laugh because geologist is almost same in Hungarian.

I was glad because I never could prove that I wrote good answer. So I immediately copied it and I opened a thread and put it on. The truth that I had done so quickly that I didn’t read the test till the end. Only at the tenth question I noticed the other mistake.

I try to watch “Click here for explanation” the first question and I got to the page:

If I were you? Subjuntive?
If I were you? Subjuntive?

On that page I didn’t receive answer for my first question of course. Bez answered my letter but not to my important question. i asked three times that what she thinks if I do it again what I write. For this he avoided to answer.

I wrote also "Click here for explanation doesn’t work. Anything happened because I 've just tried again and I got this subjunctive page, so I could copy its link.

Before I will do this test I would like to share with you my answers if they qualify it is mistaken - I know that it doesn’t mean anything - but I would like to deposit my answers. It is true that I already sent my first attempt ; why? for that I make myself ridiculous. I only wanted to know that geologists this became an interminable yarn.

1.entomologists
2. prolific
3.horrendous
4. traverse
5. indigenous
6. pronounced
7. implemented
8. insidious
9. infestations
10. mobile

Best regards:
Kati Svaby