Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Barcelona vs Real Madrid

For decades , any competition between Real Madrid and Barcelona football clubs have attracted football fan’s attention so much , because it based not only sportive success but also cultural ,mental, and racial distinctions . In this rivalry , I am supporting FC Barcelona , due to fallowing reasons.

First of all, Barcelona is capital city of catalonia where the major community are catalans . They have different language , culture , and history ,and they want to be separate from Spain . I do not want to debate here the legitmacy or illegality of this action , but it is undeniable that peoples or communities , who fight for their freedom , seem always cute according to other people . FC Barcelona is the symbol of this action. On the other hand , Madrid is capital of Spain , and Real Madrid is the team of the government and the Royal family. This Backup make Real Madrid unlikebale , since this support caused to be observered sometimes unobjective refree management in footboll game in favour of Real madrid.

What is more , Real madrid , also known as the Spanish dictator Franco ‘s team , have not changed its mental for about 50 years . Today , we can easily observe traces of this political vision of the team management and some part of its fans , which is based on fascism and racism For exmaple , Samuels Eto’o , one of the best strikers in present football , was formerly player of Real Madrid . However , because of their skin , he was neither accepted from the team nor given opportunity to play . On the contrary , FC Barcelona , which have not had any shirt sponsor until a few years ago , carried on their jerseys the name of the Unicef . Furthermore , they pay for this sponsorship to the Unicef , and team players work as a Goodwill Ambassador of the Unicef . I think that this is gorgeous behavior , since football fans can exactly know the proportion of club’ budgets.

Finally , I have been both of cities , and maybe because of my prejudices or not , actually I do not know , but Barcelona impressed me more than Madrid.

In conclusion, bearing all of the above mentioned in mind, there is always place in my heart for Barcelona and it would not change until Real Madrid 's mental change in good way.

I dont want to hurt or insult any people or communities whit this essay. I only writed my opinions and some informations , which are from newspaper and historical articles

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the student try to do with his next essay?

Barcelona vs Real Madrid

For decades , any competition between Real Madrid and Barcelona football clubs HAS attracted football fan’s attention so much , because it IS based not only sportive success but also cultural ,mental, and racial distinctions . In this rivalry , I am supporting FC Barcelona , due to fOllowing reasons.

First of all, Barcelona is THE capital city of Catalonia where the major community are Catalans . They have different language , culture , and history ,and they want to be separate from Spain . I do not want to debate here the legitImacy or illegality of this action , but it is undeniable that peoples or communities , who fight for their freedom , seem always cute according to other people . FC Barcelona is the symbol of this action. On the other hand , Madrid is THE capital of Spain , and Real Madrid is the team of the government and the Royal family. This backup make Real Madrid unlikeABle , since this support caused to be OBSERVED sometimes unobjective refEree management in footbAll game in favour of Real Madrid.

What is more , Real Madrid , also known as the Spanish dictator Franco 's team , have not changed its mental APPROACH for about 50 years . Today , we can easily observe traces of this political vision of the team management and some part of its fans , which is based on fascism and racism For exAMple , Samuels Eto’o , one of the best strikers in present DAY football , was formerly A player of Real Madrid . However , because of their skin , he was neither accepted FOR the team nor given THE opportunity to play . On the contrary , FC Barcelona , which have not had any shirt sponsor until a few years ago , carried on their jerseys the name of the Unicef . Furthermore , they pay for this sponsorship to the Unicef , and team players work as a Goodwill AmbassadorS of the Unicef . I think that this is GENEROUS behavior , since football fans can exactly know the proportion of THE clubS budget.

Finally , I have been TO both of THESE cities , and maybe because of my prejudices or not , actually I do not know , but Barcelona impressed me more than Madrid.

In conclusion, bearing all of the above mentioned in mind, there is always A place in my heart for Barcelona and it WILL not change until Real Madrid 's mental APPROACH changeS in A good way.

I DO NOT want to hurt or insult any people or communities WITH this essay. I only WROTE my opinion and some information , which are from newspaperS and historical articles
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Forzaali. Whatever happened to grammar, spelling and punctuation?
If you would like me to pay attention to your work, why can’t you do the same?

Kitos. 6/10