- Will she be available this afternoon?
- When will she be available this afternoon?
- Can she be available this afternoon?
- When Raman can be available?
- When can Raman be available?
Please correct if there is some errors.
4a is incorrect. 4b is the correct form.
I hope that you are aware that they carry different meanings.
“When can we finally expect them to return home?”
Is this sentence correct?
It could be, but it is far more likely that you mean ‘when can we expect them to finally return home?’