Attending classes is mandatory or optional?

Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes while others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. I agree with the first statement for sure. I think university students must attend their classes. I would explain my opinion as follows;

First of all, when students attend classes they have less problems in their subjects. The professors are highly qualified. Their lectures are well organized and comprehensive. We can learn a lot from them. The lectures play a basic role in studies. Sometimes we have problems in textbooks and do not know how to solve them here the lectures of professors are very helpful.

Secondly, when we are in a class and have some problems regarding some topics, we can ask teachers. Professors have full command on their subjects and can elaborate the answers to the queries of their students efficiently. This also builds up a good relationship between students and teachers.

Thirdly, students who attend classes have no problem of short attendance. They catch up all their lessons well and feel no need to copy from others.They have good reputation in class as compared to those who attend the lectures off and on or never.

Moreover, attending classes also develops team spirit in students. They work in a group. In class they may have group or individual presentation. This not only enhances confidence in them but also shows how much capable students are. Group presentations help to build self confidence and to mold a student into a well-rounded character.

Giving my own example, I have been a very regular student in university. I hardly missed my classes during university life. I believe that if you do not attend classes it leaves a bad impression on your professors as well as on your class mates. Sometimes you fail to catch up the lessons and beg to other students to share their lectures with you. It is also observed that when you copy lectures from other students you are unable to understand them because they are written by themselves. Others may not have covered all the points that you need and that teacher has told in the class.

To sum up, I would say that it is mandatory that university students must attend their classes.Because if they attend classes they can get more and more knowledge from their teachers and hence can be a successful person in life.

TOEFL listening lectures: In October of which year did Vaudeville officially appear?

hi kitos please evaluate my essay.

Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes while others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. I agree with the first statement for sure. I think university students must attend their classes. I WILL explain my opinion as follows;

First of all, when students attend classes they have less problems in their subjects. The professors are highly qualified. Their lectures are well organized and comprehensive. We can learn a lot from them. The lectures play a basic role in OUR studies. Sometimes we have problems in textbooks and do not know how to solve them(,) BUT here IN the lectures THE professors are very helpful.

Secondly, when we are in a class and have some problems regarding some topics, we can ask OUR teachers. Professors have full command OF their subjects and can elaborate the answers to the queries of their students efficiently. This also builds up a good relationship between students and teachers.

Thirdly, students who attend classes have no problem of short attendance. They catch up WITH all OF their lessons well(,) and feel no need to copy from others. They have A good reputation in class as compared to those who attend the lectures off and on or never.

Moreover, attending classes also develops team spirit in students. They work in a group. In class they may have group or individual presentation. This not only enhances confidence in them but also shows how much capable students are. Group presentations help to build self confidence and to MOULD a student into a well-rounded character.

Giving my own example, I have been a very regular student in university. I hardly missed ANY OF my classes during MY TIME AT university life. I believe that if you do not attend classes it leaves a bad impression on your professors as well as on your class mates. Sometimes you fail to catch up the lessons THAT YOU HAVE MISSED and beg THE other students to share their lectures with you. It is also observed that when you copy lectures from other students you are unable to understand them because they are written by themselves. Others may not have covered all the points that you need and that THE teacher has COVERED in the class.

To sum up, I would say that it SHOULD BE mandatory that university students must attend their classes(,) because if they attend classes they can GAIN more and more knowledge from their teachers and hence can be a successful person in life.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A very good essay Babo. I liked it.

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you kitos .

Good points, Babo. Well done!

thanks Mil.