Asking for GMAT materials except from Mba.com website is an offence!

Go and buy the original stuff from the authors website!!

Buddy,

can you send me GMAT official 11th by email ?

Mihir

I am new here but I am need of The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 11th Edition .
Please send me on e-mail vaflichka@mail.bg

Dear

can you send me GMAT official 11th by email at rahatfarry@hotmail.com?

same here…can any1 plz email or send a link to download the 11th edition of the official guide 4 gmat…

Hi

can you please send me GMAT official 11th by email at vaibhavsobti@rediffmail.com?

Hi

I am new member and am planning to give the GMAT in july 2007. Can anyone please mail me the e-books for GMAT at henna_mehta05@yahoo.co.in. Buying all the books is out of my reach and I would really appreciate it if anyone lends me a helping hand.

hi ppl happy new year to u all ,me too i am jumping in the bandwagon to give gmat …plz help out if u can
my email is Dramzscam@gmail.com.
would really appreciate if you could send me gmat material at my email,
have been looking for the 11th offcial guide e-book but still no response .
waiting in anticipation

Hi,

Can anyone send me a pdf/chtml version of the Official Guide to GMAT at rajgmat@yahoo.co.in?

Thanks
Raj

me too send it over at saadaali@gmail.com

Hi, why do you need GMAT prep materials? Do you think that with your attitude you will ever be successful in business?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Company executive is answering interview question about future goals[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,
I’m also interested in receiving the 11th edition of the Official Guide. If anyone has it, pls send it to kaliet.on@gmail.com
Thanks.
Kal

hi there;
i need the guide too can u e-mail me at
salem.alothman@gmail.com
thanks

hi if anybody got a copy of the OG 11
send me at
dramzscam@gmail.com
thanks

Hi! I am also interested in getting a copy of the Official Guide for GMAT 11th Edition. Anyone who’s kind enough to send it please email at pink_monkee03@yahoo.com

i too ned it plz send me a copy as we ashish_arora_1986@hotmail.com

Hello Ashis,

What do you want to do with the Official Guide to the GMAT? What do you need it for?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and a professor in the professor’s office[YSaerTTEW443543]

i started this topic coz i needed d material!!!but it seems dat you guys already presumed dat d book is being given for free or by lottery or somethin!!!how d hell u guys dare to leave ur damn nd lame E-mail id’s with such an ease as you are going to be provided wid d soft copy…haaaaa!!!damn…even i’m also asking for the material & you people are so dumb to be asking me again nd again d same thing…which i don’t have as a soft copy!!!well…u people shud keep on tryin…coz…nobody’s providing shit to ya’ll!!!

I am nirav.

I want official guide to GMAT & TOEFL.
PLZ mail me.

i am nirav.
Only one month left for my exams
So, plz mail me official guide to GMAT & Toefl at my mail
niravtailor29@yahoo.co.in