As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more

As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalization. Some people fear that globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Globalization is a way to share information or money between different culture from fareast to west countries. Although it brings financial benefits to a country, it has to be consider the other affects. For instance, lack of cultural identity is one of the most important consequence of globalization.

There are variety of ways to know and adopt another country’s culture. Each person can easily watch foreign TV channels, the songs of singers from other countries and buy clothes in different styles. These can lead to lose their own traditions and culture. Furthermore, internet is the easiest way to get information from other cultures in recent decades.

One of the possible sollution to get in mind the cultural identity is to increase the local brands. For instance, in my country this situation is opposite. The investment on foreign brands such as in textile industry is considerably high whereas the owner of the local brand companies start to bankrupt recently.

In addition to increasing local brands, another solution might come from education. The principal aim should be developing the values of home country instead of foreign cultures. Despite the fact that, especially in universities the importance of cultural
should be emphasized.

To sum up, in my opinion as the globalization spreading rapidly almost all over the world it will become a major social problems in some countries in the future. However, it could be prevent nowadays and the present situation is not desperate.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and his assistant

Hi, I am not an English teacher, but as a native speaker I would be happy to make some suggestions for your essay. Overall, your essay is pretty good. You have a few awkward phrases and some of your paragraphs seem a little disjointed. I have corrected a few of your grammatical errors below.

thanks alot for corrections. i will revise my mistakes and try not to make them again