Are you giving time to your religion or family?

Hi everyone

How are you? Well i know that almost everyone of you would be busy in your own activities. This world is so demanding and you can’t stop running with it otherwise you are lost in this crowded world OR you fails in catching up with the train and then stays behind of all those who have timely availed it. This is “struggle for survival” my dear friends. Well the topic is giving out of the subject now but this whole discussion was a bit necessary and can be linked with above subject.

In this "struggle for existence" you are always in competition with this demanding world. What then happens? Sometimes you get depressed and you really need something to keep up with. This is the time when you really seek the support in your religion. The support of faith on your religion can really ease your nerves because whatever the religion might be, the basic principles are same for all.

What else? Yes, good family relationship is also important. If you have parents then sitting a while with them, giving them a little bit of time can make them happy and in return you feels satisfaction. If you have brothers and sisters or wives and children and having good terms with them, then you have got strength in terms of them. 
          This can help you in reducing your visits to psychologist then. 

What’s your thoughts ???

I agree with you about finding strength “in this struggle of surviving” in religion and family relationship. But how many of us has got this suport? How many of us has got strong belives in their religion? How many of us have got balance in their family… I belive that we need to stop right there where we feel like we are overdue the problems, go down oh the knees and pray, pray for finding out who … who I am, where I am coming from… where am I going to… and most important of all… what is the aim of my persone is here… among all of these human beeings…

Well I think to me,
making the appropriate decisions and right choices are really challenging matters!
I guess when we’re still walking blindfolded on the road, sometimes it’s understandable to be scared and afraid of what’s in front of us.
To me, one of the greatest gift is the gift of support both to someone in need, and receiving it when we are diverged from our goals.=’)